General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Interested in this as well, i did see some carvon drive like stuff. But haven’t really seen anything that we can buy very soon. Or I must’ve missed it.

Torqueboards recently announced they have a ground up redesign hub motor in the works.

2 Likes

@Friskies you don’t know what you’re talking about. The thing you suggest that I do, I have already been prevented from doing by Jerry himself. I’ve tried all that. Please read next time. Jerry has decided this is what he wants. I did not decide this. Your response should be directed towards him and not me. He has caused this and you should respect his decision that he has chosen to have legal issues during the production process. It’d take him a few seconds and no money to avert this, but he doesn’t want that, and you need to respect the way he wants to run his business.

@b264 Are you all talk?

If your gonna sue then you would of done it by now.

Sell your order to @caustin and move on.

Actually, it’s not a hub motor. It’s an axial direct drive just like Carvon.

2 Likes

@Blitz Do you have trouble reading? Scroll up

I just wanted to post this :frowning:

1 Like

@Blitz Apparently you missed a lot. Also a lot of folks have some sort of fundamental misunderstanding like this is

A) somehow started by me and not Jerry and B) that I’m not defending myself

I’m not sure why anyone would think that. Just read before you make yourself look foolish.

Could you teach me How to read so I don’t look foolish?

I know my alphabet up to A-B-D

1 Like

Sure; $77/hr paid in advance

1 Like

Interesting, I can’t wait to see what they come up with. I’m new here but from the reading I’ve done over the past little while torqueboards seem to have quite a good rep around here.

1 Like

He’s all talk. He doesn’t want to sell his motors to @caustin, he prefers to bitch and moan and issue empty threats. It helps him feel like it’ll make Jerry get his order to him faster.

I imagine that if he does sell his motors, and they ship out next week, that he’ll have an even larger fit. Who will he sue then? Might have to settle for crossing his arms, and stomping his feet.

1 Like

@mikenyc is full of shit. Everything above a lie. I will sell them. I will sell them right now. Jerry won’t respond to facilitate that. I don’t like bitching, but you come in here saying stupid lies – @mikenyc is actually they person who likes bitching. Also I don’t want my order from Jerry any more. I don’t want to ever deal with him again and I wouldn’t mind if his business went bankrupt either. Also I already did start process against him. So maybe turn your brain on, read, and think before you spout ridiculous nonsense about stuff that doesn’t even involve you.

I didn’t make an “investment” on Carvon, I bought a product. There’s a huge difference

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.