Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

Yes boss…

Man is it that hard to do some simple research

Edit: Sorry @b264 for sounding like an A-Hole but I wish I could expect from someone who is active on many esk8 forums to do some rookie mistake and not doing the proper research before starting an argument.

3 Likes

bruh… ^^^

takes big balls to talk up to the site owner.

2 Likes

Has anybody got their Focbox shipped yet ? I fear that mine will arrive when I’ll be out of town, and I’m not sure the post office will hold my package for 16 days…

Guys!

I heard some of you guys want to hold your shipment as you will be not there to accept the goods. So there is a possibility, Please contact Enertion Support via live chat or email and advise us to put your order(s) on hold and provide a date. We will hold your shipment.

Regards Carl Collins Customer Support Enertion Boards

hey carl, good of you to update everyone.

when do you think orders will begin shipping? especially for focbox and remotes?

1 Like

And wheels if you have a date for these?

Every fricking time I see you avatar I read whatever you wrote in mr meeseeks voice :smile:

3 Likes

@thisguyhere @bigben We will be shipping sale orders containing FOCBOXes and NANO-X by this Monday! Wheels and some parts are under production. hopefully we will get them in a week or two. Jason updated this on his recent live session, you can watch it here: Live Update about Cyber Monday

I hope this will answer each and every question of you guys!

2 Likes

We have to forgive him. He’s Peter Griffin afterall

1 Like

Should Enertion keep at those price I suspect sales of other 4.12-derived h/w will phase out altogether and although a lot less profit per item the market share will just eat the whole pie, then there will be VESC6 and derivatives huh

Which leaves me with a quandry what to do with the extra 4.12 Vesc boxes I bought

1 Like

@onloop would you share the design of the space cell like you didwith your mounts ?

Patiently awaiting my foxboxes… :slight_smile:

Awesome, will do that right now. Thanks !

Any idea when orders will leave the “AWAITING FULFILLMENT” tag? (order id #15257)

Edit, just changed to shipped. Cant wait for them now!

Is it possible to find out what batches of orders are being shipped and when?

It was only the wheels that were going to be held up a bit.

I ordered focboxs, chargers and remotes

Update about Cyber Monday Sale orders We are constantly shipping as many orders as we can. Shipments of orders with FOCBOXes and Nano-Xes are shipping currently and will take a week or two as we have more than 500 orders lines up. Up to order id series 152xx is currently shipping. Please wait for your order to be shipped, You will get the confirmation email once your shipment is on its way. Wheels are currently under production, we will start shipping the rest of the items soon.

Contact support if you have any further concerns like change of address.

Thank you!

Regards, Carl Collins CS Agent Enertion Boards

4 Likes