Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

http://www.wavlist.com/soundfx/014/cricket-1.wav

3 Likes

I have a tracking number, two focboxes and a nano x. Shipped out yesterday, Iā€™ll update when they arrive

I have a tracking number too, also shipped yesterday.

me too, merch is on the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have my hopeā€™s on a Christmas sale so I can pick up two at a good price :innocent::innocent::blush:

So from what Iā€™ve read so far is that those who ordered FOCBoxes and wheels will be waiting for everything to be sent at once in the next week or two?

dont worry, many people bought extras, myself included. I suspect youā€™ll see a lot of units show up for resell here shortly.

1 Like

Letā€™s hope so :slight_smile:

I will heve one extra focbox, for sure when i get it :slight_smile:

Who will be selling there extra focbox and for how much I need 2 more :wink:

@Exiledd_Top I have some I could let go for $200 each, and if you need any 107mm flywheels for $300, or springs for your trucks pm me. On a real note Iā€™m sure once everyone starts receiving their orders the market will be flooded with extras.

4 Likes

Sounds like sword man now selling 300$ flywheels

3 Likes

Just had a chat with support and got told:

shipment has been made using normal shipping ( not express service) that is why the tracking will be possible once it is dispatched from customs

So packages sent with the free shipping option got sent a ordinary shipping service and not express.

1 Like

I got SuperFly wheels for ONLY $289.99. No need to get the $300 ones

1 Like

Can anyone from EU track their order from Enertion. My order was shipped a week ago and i am still unable to track it. Anyone?

1 Like

I donā€™t even have a shipping confirmation yet

Unfortunatly the tracking info for china mail says its still awaiting details, really annoying since im waiting for these to finish 3 builds for customers

We canā€™t track ours either. They gave us a China Post tracking number that isnā€™t valid, and support just says ā€œitā€™s shippedā€. Odd because all my previous orders from them have been DHL and the tracking worked immediately.

Kinda frustrating. Because normally when a tracking number is provided you can at least see the label was made, or that itā€™s awaiting details or shipmentā€¦ But this tracking hasnā€™t become a valid tracking # for 8 days in any formā€¦

1 Like

Honnestly a little bit worrying as I have no idea when they are supposed to arrive at, especially annoyign since I cant give an eta to people when their stuff will arrive

I even didnā€™t got any confirmation of shipping so Iā€™m supposed that isnā€™t shipped yet.