Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

yes fuu had the same problem … but a friend could help me out luckily.

I’m so glad we are not all DIY anymore.

We made a controversial decision and gave our motor mount designs away for free so others could make them…

We made many other huge decisions. Like making the most powerful direct drive electric Skateboard and taking on the big boys in the complete market.

Moving away from selling so many diy parts to focusing just on a few key parts has made our business 1000x stronger…

For example, When was the last time you heard anyone complain about enertion customer service etc?

We have improved in so many areas since moving away from diy. The key is focusing. 80/20 rule.

Also, remember we are not out of the DIY scene completely, Got plenty of stock of the stuff that is critical for quality / reliable builds - the hard to source parts in highest quality, such as focbox.

November 2017 is biggest revenue month on record! Onwards and upwards.

19 Likes

cant deny its good business

1 Like

If you trust PayPal more than your bank/credit card, you really need to switch.

2 Likes

Any chance you will sell space cells again?

http://www.enertionboards.com/on-sale/r2-spare-battery/

1 Like

Sorry if I sound like a dick @onloop but I think he meant with bms and LCD nice job with the sales though wish I grabbed one

1 Like

Keep the prices as they are and keep seeing record sales?:wink:

2 Likes

I’ll stop the sale tomorrow… I always let them run extra 24hrs so that we don’t have to deal with those folks who like to complain that they missed out…

1 Like

What about bank transfers, you do not accept that either.
Just had some issue with my cards not working online yesterday and could not complete my sale of 2 Focboxes. That alone makes me not want to buy from you if you do not give payment options. Because you have kept the price today as well, I have wired the funds to my nephew to make the sale with his credit card, as they are for him in the first place. But you did loose me as a future customer, just FYI and feedback.

Cheers for the sales, I ordered 2 Foc Boxes and a nano x :call_me_hand:

Is there a board I don’t know about? Raptor 2 is not a direct drive…

what? r u serious?

Clearly those are hub motors unless I’m overlooking something huge. Did they fit the motors inside the truck hanger?

1 Like

A hub motor is a direct drive. No gearing 1:1

It’s not a direct drive because it’s not directly driving a skateboard wheel. It IS a skateboard wheel. Carvon are direct drive. Raptor has hub motors instead of back wheels.

3 Likes

Carvon are indirect drives

Lets just say. I am very happy with my my purchase of 3 Focboxes. if you decide to keep thoes prices. or even just slightly discounted than over normal. ill be buying your products 100x more than any other Vesc. Hell. im pretty sure all the people who baught maytechs because they were the cheap option would switch to you!

It doesn’t matter where the motor is, direct drive means “no transmission”

But it has less than 4 skateboard wheels.

That usually means hub motors I thought