Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

Is the FOCBOX significantly better than the VESC? How is the cooling on the FOCBOX?

The focbox is a vesc, just with better components to achieve that higher amp ratingā€¦ Also comes in a nice box, which does indeed help to cool the fets etc

Sent a DM, but in case you donā€™t see it put me down for 1 Nano-x and 1 FOCBox in your order if possible. Let me know how I should pay you.

no problem, got extras just for this reason. Iā€™ll dm u details in a bit, busy now.

Great! Thanks!

@onloop when and from where will the orders ship out?

Probably shipped direct from china since no word on this after a few times asked

Well, Hereā€™s a list of Chinese holidays for 2018. Letā€™s hope we get them before 2019 https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/china/2018

2 Likes

When I asked support before ordering I was told they should be packaged and sent within 7-14 days and then arrive 2 or 3 days after that. But who knows since the support person also told me to use 2short2push to get 10% off the orderā€¦ I also noticed the shipping options have been updated since I ordered.
It now has 3 options listed for Australian post, Standard, express and courier. When I ordered it just listed the one option or free shipping and said nothing about Australia.

Just tried to buy my Focbox, I canā€™t believe Enertion do no accept Paypal, my working card is not getting accepted for some reason so there goes my sale. I canā€™t believe so many of you buy with a credit card these days.

Anybody around NYC that wants to pickup a focbox and/or remote locally, Iā€™ll have them in my shop in Brooklyn

there were several issues with people not being able to checkout, so i have been playing around with the shipping settings in backend of our websiteā€¦ you can mostly ignore what it says. We ship all the stuff from our warehouse in china.

Do you guys plan on accepting paypal someday?

Yes, when we have all products/parts in stock we will offer paypalā€¦

its actually against paypal policy to do pre-orders.

have the orders been shipped or is it possible to change address @onloop as i wont be home to accept it

wait so you donā€™t have the ā€œ500 units ready to shipā€?

2 Likes

no, the black friday stuff is ready to go, if iā€™m understanding it correctly.

but enertion as a business does presales, ie R2, so the business itself canā€™t use paypal.

ahhhh makes sense.

sorry if I sounded like a dick @onloop iā€™m one of the mob getting a focbox :wink:

my order says shipped but i wont be home ideas? just got told about it when i said it to the brother

I miss the old days when you had stock, used PayPal AND sold truly DIY stuff like mounts, motors and pulleys!

3 Likes