Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

I also live in Sweden, how much more would the shipping cost with import charges?

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to find out.

1 Like

Do you think you could get me 1 focbox and 1 nano-x controller? Could I pay you through paypal? Also if you didnā€™t know already there is a coupon code for 10% off on the enertion orders (2short2push).

are you sure thats still working? @kyletrainy

all discount codes will be disabled during the sale.

got em.

you know who you are, your quantities are secured.

shipping goes focbox = $4.5 focbox + nano = $7

i may be under or overestimating shipping. if so, i will ask for the difference, or issue a refund.

3 Likes

That might have worked had the silly gooses not kept shtum

I was worried that 600 focboxs may not satisfy demand today and this started @5am gmt which was obviously not the target market :grin:

wait the focbox is like a vesc right? i connect my batteries motor and controller? is it basically a vesc or is it different, can someone plz explain to me the difference? interested in the sale, already going for the remote

read this

@onloop

Questionā€¦ my billing info mail still states the old price, price without the cyber Monday discountā€¦ So my question to you, what price will I be billed for ?

@ikjahaa what did you buy and pay?

Haha euhmmmm my badā€¦ itā€™s the currencyā€¦ email billing info is in AUS, the site was In Euroā€¦

Is it possible I could still piggy back on this group buy? I wanted to get a R2 fast charger! I am in USA Minnesota. I really donā€™t want to miss out on such a great deal like this :grin: Thank you.

Charger should be a 42V 5A, right?

4 pcs 30Q cell with 3ah each = 12ah 80% charge (9,6ah) in less then 2 hrs => 5A charge

I bought one and donā€™t even know. I think itā€™s the 4A one, just like the Evolve fast charger.

I thought the definition of fast charger is at least 1C. for 10S4P of 30Q that would be 12A.

Hey man, your call, but it might not be the best idea to post your personal info on the public forum page. I would edit that off and send a private PM to @thisguyhere. Have a goodā€™un.

A 12A charger would be enormous :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s the thing, a ā€œfast chargerā€ will not ā€œfast chargeā€ your cells due to having so many in parallel. 4A on a 4P pack means itā€™s just 1A per cellā€¦ so not even close to the 4A rating for fast charging a single 30Q cell.

When we charge with a 2A charger thatā€™s only 0.5A per cell on a 4p packā€¦

Thanks for the heads up! I took my info down just for good measure, but I donā€™t think an email and phone # is really too much to be concerned about. Oh well, Thanks for linking the guy who I should contact! Cheers!

1 Like

It is the exact same fast charger that evolve has, just with an Enertion branding on it. And I asked enertion through their little chat box and the representative told me it was a 4Amp charger.