Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

I know it’s going to be OK. What’s not OK is having a company hold $24,320.32 + shipping (multiple purchases) in eboards and not give a proper answer. I really don’t know how to tell everyone that the owner of the company is giving sarcastic responses and having his staff regurgitate the same non helpful response over and over.

You can look back at my history over the last year on this forum and see that I’ve done nothing but support Enertion to the fullest. I know this company. I respect this company. But I also expect more from this company after watching it get to where it is today. I’m only working with what Enertion has posted here, facebook, or youtube. If I’m missing something let me know please.

Tell your friends and family to join my live weekly updates and ask me any question they want…

They can look me in the eye and decide for themselves wether they want to trust me or not. If they pull their cash out it will hurt but I can’t stop them…

There is nothing to hide here Sean…

1 Like

Seriosuly, I do appreciate your support…

Don’t lose faith just yet. I really could do with some positive vibes.

7 Likes

My Aunt that purchased wants to marry you because of your voice (she loves aussies). She ordered two R2’s for both my cousins. So that wouldn’t very fare ;). Probably same goes for most of the Mom’s that I convinced this was the board to have. It’s not that dude. It’s that after looking back and seeing the history, this is nothing new with Enertion. I’ve been able to order from other ESK8 companies no problem. Those ESK8 companies are WAY smaller than you. That’s crazy to me!!!

I haven’t lost faith yet. This is why I’m speaking out now. I want you to know how I feel. I’m all for sending you positive vibes dude. I’ve been posting daily about enertion, screaming enertion at these guys on the forum, instagram, facebook, doing group rides, ect… After all these setbacks, delays, and weird posts I kinda feel like a piece of shit for doing so. These guys here on the forum are the real deal dude. They know what they’re talking about. You know that. Please get your business where you say it is when you’re marketing. Otherwise guys like me just look like fanboy dickheads.

Jason @onloop . From someone that is willing to ruin a 10 year relationship for purchasing too much esk8 gear from Enertion to the next guy… please start actually doing what your company says it’s going to do. I know it’s not all your fault. If you don’t, it makes guys like me look really bad. If I didn’t have others purchase from your company I wouldn’t have said one word. I’m a very patient guy from what I hear.

Maybe having others purchase wasn’t the best idea? Has this possibility been overlooked

That’s what I thought. But with the sale dates it didn’t seem so bad after following the company for so long. That’s why I’m speaking out now. I’ve been a customer for over a year and thought that things were finally figured out due to what has been posted/said publicy. I literally reffered just off what Enertion said. So yeah. Probably my fault. But still… is it?

My 1st purchase…

I go to bed every night thinking about it, I assure you that is my plan. I won’t stop until it’s true. 2018 is going to be big for Enertion.

My goal is be #1 in the game. Won’t stop until it’s true.

5 Likes

@onloop any plans for an electromagnetic gravity-defying hoverboard electric skateboard that propels off the ground? If yes, put me down for an order!

2 Likes

I’m beta-testing one right now for them. That’s the real reason things have been delayed lately. It’s part of his master plan.

2 Likes

It all makes sense now :open_mouth:

Jason has been exposed.

Inb4 Raptor 3

2 Likes

As a father to another father, I know you do dude. I don’t doubt that at all. I wish you the best in this venture of yours. I’ve been where you are. I failed myself. Lost everything. Got it back in a way. Now I’m here telling you what someone told me. Don’t tell customers something that “could” happen. Tell them what WILL happen. Rule of thumb here is, under promise and then over achieve. :slight_smile:

I’m not posting to create havoc in the forums or be one of the “complainers”. I’ve never actually done something like this before. I just feel like there’s a lot that’s not being said here. Hopefully that makes sense.

I’m posting because your company said what it said and then I as well as others put our money where our mouth is with nothing to show for it so to speak. :wink:

1 Like

I want your weed. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Im only 16… :wink:

That shit aint for me :smiley:

1 Like

You my friend are a cool 16 year old. Keep building eboards. It’s way better for you!!!

3 Likes

you gotta start keeping up with the forum better :rofl:

there are tons of squeakers on here

4 Likes

Oh I know who you are kid. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha aren’t you a “squeaker” ?

4 Likes

woah there bro. I hit puberty earlier this year :wink:

12 Likes

if you hit it earlier this year, you’re still what i like to call, a “pube” :wink:

2 Likes