Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

that is offensive and disrespectful to people like me all over the world.

4 Likes

And racist!!! Lol

3 Likes

i’m glad some levity’s returned, it was getting awkward in here, kinda like when when your parents fight.

9 Likes

glad to be of assistance!

/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s

Trying to move the spotlight off Jason for a second so he can breathe

2 Likes

Thats too off topic!

My turn :smiley:

@onloop The last thing I think anybody here wants is for you or Enertion to fail, people love the product but hate the broken promises particularly when they didn’t need to be made. This is one VERY understanding community and specially versed in the history of Enertion. When you said you have 500 focbox stocked and orders will ship within 7 days, had that team ever shipped that amount of focbox atleast in 7 days? If the answer is no, no matter how much they promise,swear, whatever to you it’s not a promise you should make to others. If you said before the sale, guys my goal is to get everything shipped within a week because that’s what I was promised would happen BUT the reality is things could easily take a month to ship and there’s no way for me to guarantee either way. Maybe you’de get 5-10% less sales but everybody who did order would be HAPPY or at least have their expectations met.

All the frustration is really with the communication before and after and not the delay itself IMO.

3 Likes

Yep. Totally agree. Now I wish I could compact all my menstrual posts into one to say exactly this. :frowning:

P.S- You’re better at the Internet than me.

1 Like

3 Likes

**Jason is an extremely important part of this community. **

Without him there would be less riders, less products, less information, less innovation, less inspiration.

Without Jason we wouldn’t be here, able to discuss, debate, complain, and trade.

Power through these growing pains Jason. It’s been a blast watching you grow. Thanks for the passion.

4 Likes

I agree. The only reason I found this website/culture is because of Jason. He single handedly forced me into eboarding. My lifestyle has changed, my money spending has changed, and my priorities have changed.

Priorities before eboarding: 1.) Family 2.) Work

Priorities after eboarding: 1.) Family 2.) Eboarding daily 3.) Where to get eboard parts? 3.) Do I have enough $$$ for eboard parts? 4.) Doesn’t matter. I’m buying this shit… lol

I fucking love this! ESK8 has helped me to trust strangers on the internet! It has gotten me out of my boring home on days when there is nothing to do. It has put me through my first surgery. It has brought me closer to my family. Thanks to @Blasto I built my daughter’s first esk8. She loves esk8’ing now! Not only can I have fun, but I can spend more time with my best friend!!!

8 Likes

You’re doing great Jason. Thank you for being open with the community and sacrificing so much personal time.

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better.

7 Likes

waiting for shipping since november 30 and still counting…

i know the product is good and you have been talking about the delay for this past weeks etc etc but this lack of certainty brings to a second plan the “quality” of product and it makes the overall experience of buying from Enertion a little bit overwhelming

2 Likes

wait… what?

Oh that. Yeah i thought about doing that too. Retail is shit, and custom builds are hard. But just building whatever completes i want in a factory looks like a grand idea. Or, you know, whatever completes Jerry wants.

But then i get orders like the last two, where one guy wants a neon pot leaf and the other wants a finish like a guitar. Its hard to say no to some things. And if i’m going to get components by the dozens anyway… why not to retail… its hard to cage yourself in.

3 Likes

Order was placed 38 days ago still not shipped…

Same, I mean I bought mine expecting it to be here before Januaryish whole month, wanted my focbox before school starts again I was wrong. I mostly have everything but the esc’s…

Mine was shipping the 28th and had a delivery date of January 4th but has yet to hit US soil.