Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

Is the focbox recommended for a single motor drive? If 3.5 mm bullets are used, is 16 gauge wire safe to use to make an adapter?

Honestly, the first thing I am doing with mine is switching to 5mm bullets like I have used for all motor connections lol

And I use 12AWG with no issues

1 Like

Got an update on my order with shipping, but tracking is not valid yet. Probably need 24 hrs before active

Found the super secret image of user attempting to tame raptor 3

4 Likes

Depends on lots of things but I use 10AWG to the battery and 12AWG to the motor, you could probably get away with 12AWG to the battery and 14AWG to the motor. I can’t really see a circumstance where 16AWG wouldn’t be too small. Don’t use 16AWG is my suggestion

1 Like

Mine finally arrived. the china mail tracking is terible though, it still says its in heathrow

1 Like

order 153xx shipped

1 Like

15453 5pcs focbox shipped

2 Likes

You bought a laser cutter? Awesome! Can you link to it?

My order shipped #15793

I’ve ordered it, can’t link to it as it has a customer bed. I’ll post pics when I get it in and setup.

2 Likes

you mind me asking how big it is and how much you paid?

It’s 20x48in, I’ll keep the cost to myself for now but it’s about what a used car would cost.

6 Likes

damn that thing is gonna be a beast! i’m expecting some custom cut griptape hexagons in the mail :grin:

Hehe, our is still not even shipped. But we got @banjaxxed broken one so tomorrow the dual case will be designed :wink:

1 Like

Holding breath!

1 Like

You know it :grinning:

2 Likes

Lmao, make sure you have amazing ventilation. Some griptape adhesive has chlorine in it. If lasercut, it will produce chlorine gas.

1 Like

It’ll be out in the shop. It has this cool wall that rolls up when you push a button :grinning:. For real though, I have and exhaust pump and will run the hose outside.

1 Like