Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

id rather you didn’t die while cutting my griptape, then I wont even receive it! :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for looking out for me…little shit :grinning:

4 Likes

don’t worry bro, I got your back :rofl:

3 Likes

Just my tought :wink: @mmaner :smile:

You guys know that vynil cutters/plotters work for cutting griptape right? Way cheaper than laser cutting

I’m sure he didn’t spend the same amount of money that an used car would cost just to cut griptape :smile:

1 Like

I sure hope not! Lol Anyone else interested in a plotter/cutter, this is what I have.

1 Like

i’ve got a vinyl cutter as well. doesn’t work the best cause it

1. dulls the living shit out of the blades
  2. the adhesive gets in some super hard to clean places sometimes, results in a multi hour cleanup job

I haven’t had any issues with blade dulling out. I cut it with adhesive side up. Also have never had an issue with the adhesive. If i did, I would most likely add a coat of release on the blade but I don’t see how the adhesive would get on anything else…

weird.

i’ve used both a laser and vinyl cutter to cut griptape, laser yielded waaaaay better results. laser was also a bit quicker and had 0 cleanup.

then again, i’m far from expert status with either machine so probably user error :smile:

I’m using vicious grip and I’ve no plan to try cutting it with my vinyl cutter. I think this will kill the blade (even the hardened one) in 1 second.

2 Likes

My Order #15591 still AWAITING FULFILLMENT!! really annoying Two focboxes, and a Nano-X

is there a way to get it as a sheet? the squares are annoying as hell

1 Like

yeah sure, you can buy rolls of vicious grip

My 158xx order shipped yesterday, but my 153xx order still says “awaiting fulfillment” Weird. I hope they’re just being shipped together, but it only shows that my later order has been shipped. All FOCBOX’s and Nano-X’s.

Just been onto support to see if there is an update on the wheels… Now they’re saying 3-4 weeks… Also asked if I can just cancel the wheels just so I can get my stuff as I ordered in the first minutes of the sale. Not sounding very promising. @CarlCollins could there be a way to do this? I don’t mind if you bung me an extra focbox to make up for the missing wheels…:wink:

1 Like

Everyone understands delays can happen, but when orders for the exact same items are shipped in a seemingly random sequence, it seems amateurish, at best. It would be nice to get an explanation of what exactly is going on here.

I understand why mine hasn’t been shipped. The wheels are not in existence so far as I can tell. I’d just like to cancel them and get the rest of my stuff.

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I was talking for myself, and replying to @Mobutusan.

1 Like

HI @bigben

To remove wheels from your order, You need to email to support. So they will remove it from your account and add your funds as store credits in your account for future use.

1 Like