Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

159xx here ordered on cyber monday still awaiting fulfillment :(. I actually purchased torqueboard vesc too as an insurance to make sure I can complete my build and ride this christmas\new years… of course those blew out and are now stuck in RMA hell… not my year.

Received my order today, #152xx. Thank you enertion and @onloop.

For those of you worried about tracking numbers: I never received an updated tracking number (had an invalid one), just an email from 12/9 saying it had shipped. I’m in the US.

Quick question: The focbox arrived with 3.5mm bullet female connectors. Why aren’t the males included?

2 Likes

probably because they were manufactured for their motors that has the male ends on?

1 Like

You’re saying the R2 uses 3.5mm bullets on their motors? I’ve never seen 3.5’s on any motor we use on skateboards. Even the cheap airplane motors come with at least 4mm.

4 Likes

yup. r2 uses 3.5mm bullets

hurah for product optimization! /s

I might be niggling here, but it’s relevant … R2 is a remote. I’ve never seen a remote that uses bullet connectors or motors… LoLz

1 Like

that ugly ass evolve remote? the one that looks like a deformed banana?

2 Likes

That would be the one thing that claims the “R2” name, yeah

R2 = Raptor 2

2 Likes

No, this is the one and only

10 Likes

I guess technically that’s an esk8… version D2

Hope you like tons of camber with a ridiculously convex deck

2 Likes

Does it look like a banana to you @GrecoMan ??

looks a bit like a deformed banana yah :joy:

1 Like

Raptor 2 = Raptor 2

R2 = R2

Evolve = Evolve

enertion = enertion

R1 = R1

Riptide = Riptide

LoLz = LoLz

If this thread was titled “Remotes by Evolve,” then you might have a point. But since this thread references products from Enertion, namely the Raptor 2… then the abbreviation “R2” should make sense. If not, I meant the Raptor 2.

1 Like

Why are we talking about R2D2 here? We are talking about BULLET connectors. That means we are talking about SHELLS damn it! that’s what bullets are connected to!!!

5 Likes

We gonna have to discuss clips and mags now?

Then we can talk about loctite, then maybe what oil is best untill Feb.

Yeah, let’s talk about those money clips to hold all our money that’s being held up by the money clips, and all the magazines I’ve read over the last month waiting for my order to ship.

2 Likes

Wait, now that you mention it, I didn’t get my money clip!! For real, I kinda wanted it… back to the rubber band.

1 Like

Raptor 2?

8 Likes