Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

I get that people are considering it, the 10 focbox I ordered are ALL for other people, my frustration is on their behalf.

1 Like

Where’s @longhairedboy’s beer?

1 Like

Oh dude these fools in china dropped the keg on a spike, so now they have to brew again, sorry it’ll be another month before beer :yum:

3 Likes

i’m backordered like a motherfucker too man.

1 Like

only me I guess. I want a refund because I am a poor ass student that doesn’t like the fact that my money is held up somewhere and I am not receiving anything yet.

call me paranoid or simply just poor

It’s understandable, hard being out cash that you saved and not have a product and not be able to purchase another due to lacking funds

I can never imagine @scepterr like that Jk Sorry Hehehe

My 4 Focbox and 2 Nano turned up yesterday. Based in the UK

1 Like

what’s your order number?

Order #15240

so that means we are still a while away from the 155XX’s.

I had a message from them at the start of the week saying they expected to ship my order (15555) in “the next few days” Just checked and its still awaiting fulfilment

I’m # 15245 Canada, I should get my 3 focboxes anytime soon :slight_smile:.

Mine were delivered today! I had two focboxes and a Nano x, order 15293

1 Like

Same here…15553 whole buils is waiting for this order argh…

1 Like

Mine were delivered today…now where are my money clips? If I don’t end up with one I’m going to be pissed

2 Likes

srsly? 10char

1 Like

Yes…seriously

/s

I would be pissed just becuase they used that as an excuse for the delay. They better send all qualified buyers one when available

4 Likes

#15284 delivered. 2 Focboxes & remote.

1 Like

It’s frigging xmas and I have 4 builds waiting on foc’s. Looks like all my kids have to wait on Christmas this year. Thanx to shipping delays but how come ALL my other parts came in. Even from Chinatown

1 Like