Focboxes @ Enertion cyber monday sale

(:point_up:︎ ՞ਊ ՞):point_up:︎ Best dad of 2017!!

2 Likes

Yep, beat me to the prize. My kids got FVT120.

1 Like

nah i’d like to nominate @mmaner for that award :wink:

he wants to buy a laser and a cnc!

1 Like

The laser cutter is ordered, the CNC may have to wait a but :grinning:

3 Likes

Ok boys (& girls)…as I told you a few days ago that I was specting the arrival of my steel motor pulleys comming from Eskating in Italy, before New Years Eve… well, it happened. They just arrived today, December the 26th. :sunglasses:

…I ordered the pulleys two weeks after the Cyber Monday, and as I told you before, that the shippment will be here by years end. It was true. Right under schedule… “Two continents and one ocean apart”.

How many of you are still awaiting for the Focboxes, the Nano-X, and other Enertion goddies from (??) :thinking: :rolling_eyes:

Facts, no promises, boys. Your call…

https://eskating.eu

Got an e-mail this morning from Enertion saying my order is shipped. My order number is #161xx :slight_smile: 2 Nano-X and 3 FOCBOX

1 Like

I only ordered a focbox and nano x and my order number i #153xx. Still haven’t shipped yet. WTF

Same here… “awaiting fulfillment” #15553

153xx reporting not shipped yet

Order 153xx shipped, got the email just now. The thing is, I asked not to ship it until Jan 5 as I’m not home… Well, I hope it’ll take some time to arrive so I can pick it up before it goes back to the sender.

lol The tracking number indicates that it cleared customs in Switzerland… And it was shipped the 16th of Dec ? What the f ?

Which carrier do you track with?

https://track.aftership.com (the link I got in the email).

EDIT: I checked on DHL.asia website, and the tracking number isn’t mine

I live in Canada.

Some guy in Switzerland is holding it for you till the 5th :yum:

1 Like

Had a chat with the support, apparently they sent it now because it’ll take time to arrive anyway. I had to send an email to the support regarding the wrong tracking number though.

Important information: I ordered only one focbox, I paid for the shipping (I believe free shipping is using another, slower, delivery option).

I’m not as annoyed as other people since I’m not home anyway. I feel the pain for Enertion, must be hard to process all the orders with a brand new team. #notSponsored

1 Like

Happy 1 month anniversary of ordering everyone!

“Awaiting fulfilment”

5 Likes

wohoo! order 1547X shipped. not sure if its coming from China or UK cause the tracking says UK?

Yeah, mine keeps tracking with Royal Mail… I think it’s an error, but I’m very happy if it’s not :smiley:

if i had $100,000 to spend on marketing, i would take orders and then delay them and use the money for refunds.

It’s unbelievable the amount of buzz generated amidst the juxtoposition of heavy targeted marketing and delayed orders.

If enough of you complained to your friends, Enertion would be a common household phrase by the end of 2018.

3 Likes

I spoke with Carl yesterday just to get an update and he said Orders with Nano-X and Focbox will be shipped out this week. Order that include the above plus any of the following, Wheels, Batteries and Chargers will be shipped in 2-3 weeks.

that means resellers will be seeing them within two weeks which aligns with what i was told.