FOCBOX UNITY | Support, Setup & Troubleshooting

I was thinking the chips could be getting fried too but I am not versed enough in motor controllers to assume that. I ended up grabbing the metr unity because of the bt issues some have and that I couldn’t get my old android working so I’m stuck with ios atm. Great question to ask though

I could never get xmatic to ever connect to my unity so I just got a metr module instead… I’m shocked it worked at all… can you connect via normal android app?

I don’t own an Android device so I can’t test that. Nor does Enertion yet provide an official iOS app. (Which is in the works and supposed to be released this fall.)

Been using Xmatic for quite some time now, regardless of the Uniity bluetooth issues I’ve been having. Today it just decided to stop working.

Hey Jeff, out of curiosity, what could possibly cause a hard reset during a ride?

Just updated to new firmware… I dont remember what the values were when i setup unity a few months ago BUT should i be concerned about the hall values (or lack of) on motor 1 compared to 2?

Capture%20_2019-06-14-12-43-44~2

1 Like

When mine did that… I did the motor calibration again. And when the gui ask you for spin the wheels manually, i did it more agressive. That did help…

Yeah u know what was wierd i had to do calibration a few times… The first couple times after spinning em the direction i wanted these bitches were both spinning reverse what i told it… Weird right? 3rd time it was back to.normal…

1 Like

Check your sensor cable connection, seems to be wonky. It shouldn’t be intermittent

Hopefully its just at the unity… Im rear mounted and everything else is stuffed in braid hose =\

my Remote receiver has exploded, now my question is the Unity been damaged? I see no damage on the Unity.IMG_20190615_183317 IMG_20190615_183312 IMG_20190615_182848

Any advice welcome. Just built my first DIY, plugged everything in, configured the Unity, everything appears to work but I seem to be lacking torque when testing on the bench (I can grab hold of the wheels and stop them spinning). What have I done wrong? I’m using a mac and the fairly standard Unity tool.

Setup - 10s3p 30Q, Bestech D345 BMS (60A) wired for discharge, 2 x 190kv 6364 Keda sensored motors.

take it for a real ride. I can hold 12s 6374 motors no problem on the bench.

1 Like

Sorted. Works fine on the road.

1 Like

@CarlCollins

Are you censoring your customers now ?

I am still waiting for a solution for my Order - I demand an Answer!

This is just unacceptable how you treat your customers

I can tell you a thing or two about it… in my case its about a raptor 2.1 refund. Its staggering…

2 Likes

Well basically the set my order on “stop” or “hold” because I told them that I will open a dispute - which I later recalled because they said it will ship on Friday (two weeks ago).

In the End nothing shipped on Friday and they didn’t reply to any of my E-Mails for 9 days.

I will reopen the dispute however this is a long process because on my Bank I have to do it via a Form. I think they just try to push it out of the timeframe long enough so that I can’t get a refund or anything.

Right exactly what they do. Paid 2178aud preorder a year ago… but its no use talking here. I will talk on the other forum freely.

What other Forum ?

Where all top users went…

3 Likes

Just put your foot down with your CC please. They want your business, and will bend enertion over to get the money you deserve.

Complaining here is like politely asking a robber for your money back, it’s pointless.