FOCBOX UNITY | Support, Setup & Troubleshooting

In the EU you have mostly 30days for a chargeback after that you are on your own. Believe me I tried…

1 Like

Jeez, that’s the policy with your credit card?

Are their policies different for lack of delivery of the product? There has to be a way to receive 100% (not 80) of your money :thinking:

I am afraid it is. Visa and Mastercard = Viseca, 30day chargeback possibility.

About the censorship, I am not censoring anyone! And about your order shipment, I think I already replied to it. Please check

I also replied to your message

No you didn’t.

This is the last message received from Enertion 9 days back.

I then send the message from my online banking app as evidence and never heard a thing since then.

Screenshot_20190617-205351_Gmail

I also sent two more emails after that and no response.

The thread was closed and unlisted which kind of makes it a censoring because it will not show up anymore.

1 Like

It’s end of July for shipping now according to mail statement, the outsourced support via chat/mail is gone and it’s no big loss frankly, waste of $$ plugged, hope it helps production. Quick response is gone but maybe more accuracy in replies

2 Likes

I need real answers not formal replies. I need my money. Enertion has 2178 of my AUD for a year now and I have nothing (other than a 71usd shipping bill I paid to return my raptor and was never refunded).

1 Like

Will provide as soon as I have it :slight_smile: @McErono

Replied to your concern on another thread.

Hi,

yesterday we complete our first build. Focbox, 10S5P battery, two TB 6374 190Kv

We pair the remote, upgrade the focbox firmware and set up the focbox through FOCBOX UI. This are our config:

• Motor máx: 80A
  • Motor min: -30A
  • Battery max: 75A
  • Battery min: -20A

And my issue is… When I put the throttle to max, I see in the FOCBOX UI HUB, the max power to motors are 7V and 8A.

Where could the problem be?

If your bench testing low amp draw is normal as there is no load on the motors… they spin at max speed… with little effort…

4 Likes

I’ve also tried it mounted on it, 85Kg. He makes the attempt, but he does not move me.

Can you take screen shots of your Config and hud view with the battery voltage. It will help us see what’s happening… also are you running a discharge bms?

No, I’m not running discharge BMS, only charge.

I would post screenshoots this evening, I’m at work now, and I don’t have any info here.

It sounds to me like your battery voltage settings are wrong maybe not set to 10s or are set custom… but need to see what it’s set as in Config… I run 12s5p same motors and similar settings except I run -55a on motors to increase my braking and it’s awesome but I’m a heavy guy… :slight_smile: shouldn’t be too much wrong hopefully…

1 Like

I have 10S battery settings…

And what is your battery max? 75A too?

Actually I run battery discharge at 50amp…

1 Like

You ran motor detection before setting the amps right?

Yes, I follow the initial guide in the App. I don’t set up the focbox by the BLDC TOOL, only with the FOCBOX UI. Maybe I need to set up something more…