FOCBOX UNITY | Support, Setup & Troubleshooting

2 Unitys. 4WD. Total 20A.

33S20P AAA battery pack.

It is a log of torque boards DD, 90KV,110mm. At this time, the setting is 20A, but the maximum is 40A in the log. Why is this?

1 Like

2 * Unity each with 20A battery max = max 40A total battery amps?

He said 2 running 10a battery max

Maybe the battery max setting for each unity is doubled because of two motors? Then multiplied by 2 unities for 40a

No, if it like his picture its 10A per unity, = 20 battery A total, will try later on my Thorium X4 to just for sience :grin:

Hey @CarlCollins ! When i bought my unity 03 march , enertion told me i will receive it in april , now last time i chek with you it was june , why the shipping time have double and do you thnk it possible i really receive it in june for sure or its impossible …im really sad because that the only thing and i think some guy receive it but not me. Thanks you my order number is 25369

1 Like

How else would you explain his 40a pull then :thinking:

Torque boards DD is one Unity.2WD.

Hmm strange, if you show current in your metr log you can see that its limited to 40amps and it is running a lot on that limit

Metr log is not same board as the 10A picture

This is a log of 2 Unitys, 4WD. At this time, I was limited to 10A or 14A. However, it is data that seems to ignore the restriction. I do not understand well. It is set by the app of Unity and data is acquired by metr. And it is this board that a momentary cutoff occurs at 50km/h or more. The motor is not so hot.It’s hard for this board to trigger thermal protection.

Also, since there is no motor temp sensor on the torque boards DD, motor temp is 0.

For battery max amps and logs, there may be something wrong with my metr configuration. As a cause of the cut off at high speed, I think it is either the thermal throttle on/off or the low setting of the battery max amp so far. The absolute max amp was 180A from the beginning.

Go for a test after change it and se, but please be careful and have good protection

1 Like

image Torque boards DD.

image 2 Unitys 4WD.

I think that the setting of the motor and gear ratio and the wheel size is not wrong. GPS and Unity speeds are almost identical.

1 Like

Looks good and correct

image As I do not understand English well, I do not understand the meaning of this setting well.

@Jay1 Apologize for that man! we already released the newsletter with the possible ETA, I think we will make it as per that :slight_smile:

That is correct settings for dual unity :+1:

1 Like