FOCBOX UNITY | Official

You Grinch!

1 Like

20181113_040232

Jason pricing the unity at tree fiddy for black friday :smiling_imp:

20 Likes

no they’re not. not from the original website.

The Focbox Unity won’t be on sale separately during BF.

Best price NOW! Hurry order now to secure stock, nearly sold out first batch.

This is the box it comes in… 20181113_230234-01

23 Likes

Box looks great Jason. Your face not so much. Have fun :hugs:

11 Likes

Ooooo. Perdy.

1 Like

350 venezuelan pesos?

3 Likes

website says purchasing is for 2nd batch

1 Like

Hey shipping at Enertion, why not pre-address all those boxes? Have them ready to drop in the unity and take to the post office?

3 Likes

I used the esc tool on my Mac to configure my vesc

1 Like

I ask customer service and they said your on the second batch?

How many focbox in stk ?

1 Like

I’ve seen some interesting takes on surgical scrub wear overseas. Have yet to see shorts :joy: :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Faaannnccyyyy, there is even a full SPI available on the extension connector. @Deodand is this port (the SPI pins) still available when the optional bluetooth module is plugged in?

I have some interesting thoughts with an LT6820 and a LTC6804 :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Let me guess BMS oriented? :smiley: Btw coding SPI protocol is not much fun when you have to make slave :smiley:

SPI is pretty easy as long as you have dedicated peripheral in mcu and a dma channel to catch data. Tends to just work since the clk signal keeps everything tidy in my experience (until you start going to crazy frequencies).

Yeah the spi periph will be totally free, the integrated bluetooth has a fully seperate uart interface. Would love to get some new accesories to hang off the 7 pin port now that bluetooth isn’t using it. One idea is an LCD module to have a little board HUD with proper coulomb meter and tachometer etc to replace the more basic battery lcd.

2 Likes

SPI as hardware layer is nice and easy :slight_smile: But protocol layer is bit complicated if you want something not standard way :slight_smile:

Guess I generally just use it as a data bus so I don’t think of it much differently from building any other interface.

Can we maybe start making use of this to power ws2812 RGB LEDs as implemented in the standard vesc firmware (ish) for turn signals??

I have always wanted something in the GUI to define the number of RGB LEDs for left and right and maybe a dropdown for animation style (blinking, flowing in the indicated direction, etc)

Its fun starts when you have undefined size of data available on the slave side :slight_smile: But lets stop this off topic

1 Like