FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Does Enertion’s Mac Programming tool work for a VESC not only a focbox/focbox unity?

Are those cases 3d printed?

Please tell me those are your riding clothes for next year’s esk8 squad event :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

They are silicone cases.

Does Enertion’s Mac Programming tool work for a VESC not only a focbox/focbox unity?

Yes, The BLDC TOOL on their web site does work for any Vesc with base or from the hardware 4,12 or older.

YES, SOMETHING that is COMPATIBLE WITH MAC!!!

2 Likes

Pretty sure I’m selling some FocBoxes when my unities arrive

3 Likes

Why would you do that?

Why not invest in the future. I already preordered two unities. Not having to add an eswitch would save room and wire mess

7 Likes

Im dumb I though you Meant Focboxes as in the unity -late at night me

1 Like

@Ackmaniac esc tool is compatible with macs

1 Like

Does the unity come on BlackFriday sale ?

2 Likes

i would wish so… but wouldn´t it be not honest to the people who made the first pre order? I mean they got a special price with the words, it will not so fast become as cheap anymore. If enertion would put the unity now on sale :thinking: I would feel a bit stupid…

1 Like

possibly get some old stock FocBox singles on sale on BF, but I agree it would be a PR disaster to putt he Unitys on sale before the first customers even receive them (me being one of them !).

3 Likes

But isn’t that the thing with BlackFriday ? That many things are cheaper than rest of the year ? The thing with pre-order is that you get your order before everybody else, wich would allso be the case here

1 Like

a nice side effect of unity release - we might just see lots of reasonably priced used focboxes for sale come the new year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think the point of BF is for shop keepers to shift old stock of things people don’t need, but discounted at a rate enough for same people to start fights over them in broad daylight…

1 Like

don’t steal christmas from me andy!

1 Like

will try… :sweat_smile:

1 Like