FOCBox Unity Group Buy

yes u did, sorry, there’s like 15 people on standby too

As I see it, unity box may get a little rumpled even in paper wrap. Is it possible to give it one layer of bubble wrap protection?

I don’t have the measurements but the box fits this.

1 Like

niice, thanks.

will it fit two?

no problem thanks bro!

hi - is there any possibility i could join this group by?

1 Like

No I do not think it will…

i’ve put you on standby.

there’s 12 people ahead you tho:

1 Like

@thisguyhere do you know if there is a way we can buy waranty on these?

1 Like

please reach out to enertion, not sure.

1 Like

Ok thanks!

I don’t think you should put them in different boxes.

Maybe a wrap or two of brown shipping paper for anybody whining.

Hi @thisguyhere can I be put on the waiting list as well

done aabbdd

1 Like

@Indiangummy You will be able to buy platinum warranties separately from Enertion website but after the delivery of the item

1 Like

Well support told me I can only by warranty before an item ships. So…idk anymore

@Indiangummy I think they got confused with the normal Unity order. For group buy, situation is different

3 Likes

@CarlCollins so how do I go about buying the warranty? Just add it to the cart and check out? How will it be tied my unity?

@Indiangummy You just have to add 1 year platinum warranty in the cart, put comment that it’s from the group buy and also add the order ID if you got any from group id, include your Unity Serial number (if you see any) It will automatically get linked. Your Warranty order ID can be used to claim at Enertion support if you face any issues with Unity

Note: We do not support DIY,

1 Like

Oh yeah rip. totally forgot about that. I’m gonna viod the warranty within the hour me having the untiy. I’m plaining on changing the connectors. Lol thanks anyway @CarlCollins

1 Like