FOCBox Unity Group Buy

i need some input.

packaging is taking place for the unitys, looks real nice:

but…the box appears to be pretty large, this is going to make shipping a bit more difficult.

question is, do you want the unity boxes put inside another box for shipping? that way the original packaging is left intact. this option will increase overall shipping + packing cost.

or, can i just use the unity box to ship? so the shipping label would just get slapped on the original box, which would ruin the packaging but the contents inside should be nice and protected. i’ll wrap things tightly with shipping tape, of course.

• Use another box for shipping ($12 or so for shipping, may add to lead time)
  • Use the unity box for shipping ($6 or so for shipping)

0 voters

@701Superjet @Arzamenable @Blacksheep @BruSkater @CamBo @craigthemachine @Dasnewten @dspx @finges

@Frenchy @goldrabe @GreasyGearsWRX @Grozniy @Hungoverpilot @hyperIon1 @Indiangummy @jbruce @Jcullinan09

2 Likes

@kuphjr @MannyM0E @mikenyc @mjtq @MrCheatak @mtuan293 @Rithblu @Ryan4181 @s5300

1 Like

@Sender @SJG717 @Skunk @suwuj12 @thisguyhere @walleywalker @Westy @Wraith

How about wrapping the unity boxes in christmas wrapping paper :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Would a padded envelope be avail? Less then a box in cost… but more protection than the unity box?

2 Likes

actually that’s a great idea. i could just wrap in paper so box doesn’t get damaged.

brilliant.

6 Likes

if i can find an envelope large enough, maybe.

1 Like

Wish I could help, I love wrapping gifts XD

2 Likes

The Unity box is nice but the shipping cost is also important. As long as the Unity is intact and fully functional when it gets to my hands I guess I’d favor shipping cost.

Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope is roughly around $7 in the US

2 Likes

tracking included.

Does that include insurance?

Comes with $50 of insurance built in… covering for $100-200 is $3.40 and $200-300 is $4.50.

1 Like

this might work, $7.10 flat rate

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-padded-flat-rate-envelope-P_EP14PE

still need to get dimensions from enertion to be sure.

3 Likes

My rough guestimation for the Unity Box is 10x3x1.5… Using my finger to measure the Unity (117mm x 64mm) and seeing how big the box is based on that. :smiley:

1 Like

let’s see how close you are when they get back with actual measurements

1 Like

If I ordered 2, you would have to put them on a box anyway right @thisguyhere?

did miss this

nah, hoping it’ll fit in an envelope, it’s pretty large, 12x10"