FOCBOX Europe Group Hook-UP 18/18!

Everything looking fine!

Sweet as a nut :ok_hand:

Kosher, send that shiiiii!!!

Ireland send send I just blew my VESC im in need of this oneā€¦

Do u have any more forsale

Group 1 is all Go!!!..Shipping Monday or Tue.

2 Likes

Alright Group 1 packed and shipping forms filled. I will put your tracking numbers in the Sheets form, but be aware they wonā€™t be shipped until Monday/Tuesday at the latest.

I appologize for the one week difference in shippingā€¦but I think overall Iā€™m running one of the better group buys in terms of communication and follow through.

Here they are ready to ship

FOCBOXs are coming ā€¦

9 Likes

Wonder if they will be air freighted by a Fokker

1 Like

Hi how is your build getting on

Great to see them getting shippedā€¦Thanks

Who are you shipping with ? Nothing on the tracking yet :thinking:

Terrible till school starts! Iā€™m working on adapting the old trampa board, the mount hole donā€™t match up, working on it but progress is snail like

Yes, just checked this I entered you slip numbers rather than tracking, apologies. Will fix tonight. It ended up around 10 euros per person to ship.

Sorry I am slow but I say GO gracias amigo

The parcel already knocked on the door, but nobody was there to open it (Spain). :cry:

Looking forward to the right tracking numbers.

If my one is not at home when I get there Iā€™m going to cry I donā€™t care that Iā€™m 43

My 2 focboxes arrived yesterday, thanks @monkey32 . They do not have 4mm bullet connectors though. Theyā€™re smaller, more 3.5mm ish. Now I have to order new connectors before I can use them :sweat_smile:

Since it seems like the monkey will not supply the right tracking numbers, it would be nice to know where you live @Yecrtz :slight_smile:

Located in the Netherlands :slight_smile:

1 Like