FOCBOX Europe Group Hook-UP 18/18!

Shit happens. It was not my parcel which knocked on the door of my sister in law in spain. I will go back to Austria monday morning and it looks like I have to go without the focboxes. I have a bit of bad feelings now because you sent it so late and you knew that I have limited time in spain and you never answered to my pm. :rage:

Gents , Kindly unwad your pantiesā€¦ tracking numbers are updated now.

The phase wire plugs are smaller than 4mm - 3.5 (i didnā€™t realize that was actually a size people used) for this i do apologize.

I ended up losing ~65 euros on this group buy as shipping ended up much more costly than I anticipatedā€¦so in so far as you being disappointed really isnā€™t something thats gonna keep me up at night

@yaca - I was clear and kept you up to date as to when I was shippingā€¦you requested I ship knowing that it was last minute. sucks that your choice didnā€™t pan out but it was just thatā€¦ your choice. I imagine you have an extra week of waiting and maybe another 10 euros of shipping ā€¦still cheaper than if you bought this yourself by 20 euros or more.

2 Likes

I dont se where you have updated the tracking numbers ? I gladly pay the extra 3 euro in shipping cost. You should just ask us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right tracking numbers are up there

Heres your one RF119551538ES

Thanks for tracking numbers good work

Received mine today (Germany)! Thank you @monkey32

1 Like

Got an early Christmas package! (Germany) Thank you @monkey32 !!

1 Like

Arh yes thanks :slight_smile:

I just ā€œdonatedā€ 5 more euros for the monkeyā€¦

2 Likes

Cheers, mate. Appreciate it

1 Like

Come on gentleman, I told you from the beginning that you could send it to the spanish address just if you can do it in time but you waited till tuesday the 29th. Maybe itā€™s also just bad luck that the spanish post is so slow. Iā€™m not in hurry, my parents in law soon will be in spain and they could bring it to me.

2 Likes

Iā€™m willing to throw in to make sure hunter does not make a loss, whoā€™s with me?

Edit: followed @Silverlineā€™s excellent example, roll in squad

2 Likes

Youā€™re right, he already donated a lot of his time - no need to also make a loss!

3 Likes

And we want to encourage good GB organisers

3 Likes

Yes great GB! Everything fine! MOAR money for the monkey!!

2 Likes

Im in what are u out by

1 Like

Hey!!! Just got the package todayā€¦ It was in the postal office since the 1st of this month, but I couldnā€™t get to it.

Thanks many, @monkey32!!

2 Likes

Got my one today Ireland thanks again

Great job If you have more let me know

1 Like

Got mine too thanks @monkey32 !

Iā€™m up for contributing so no he doesnā€™t have to take the postal hit, how much should people be throwing in?

1 Like

i put in an extra 10e 5 for shipping and 5 for a jameson and coke

2 Likes