FOCBOX Europe Group Hook-UP 18/18!

When you get these - be aware:

Cool thanks…

Looking forward to receive :slight_smile: Did you get the Canbus cable as well ?

They are on the way here. I’ll post photos when they arrive.

Canbus cables arrived - packing up your goods here stateside so I can send them out as soon as possible when I get back to Spain. We are making progress gentlemen.

Perfect, looking good. I have a Trampa waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

Any way to get a can bus at this late stage my man?

Nope sorry. It’s easy enough to make.

1 Like

Saw you where asking for adresses in the Group buy 2 thread. Do you have all the adresses in here @monkey32 ?

Nice work sir!

Trampa vibessss! :upside_down:

1 Like

Hola kids, So I have been working on payment/addresses this past week. I am working my way backwards through my PayPal account. Have no fear though this group will be shipped first. I won’t be home for another week but if you all would please check that you have given me either through PM or as a note in your PayPal statement your forum name, real name and address it will help me organize my shipping. Cheers gents.

1 Like

So… When are you going to ship out :slight_smile: ??

Update group 1- processing and packing…hopefully get these packed and shipped Sat. The Spanish post office is still running summer hours and I’m at work, which means I can only ship Sat.

3 Likes

Hola ladies and Gents,

So after running around getting addresses and such together I have found that there have been a few mistakes .As all of you have paid, and I want all of you to get your FOCBOX after this first initial shipping, I have made a spreadsheet with your Forum name, last names, country of destination, Order, and a tracking number -

Please double check that your forum name aligns with where I am sending these. If you see a problem, or you are moving, get in touch with me via PM. If all looks good send a short message of confirmation in this thread.

I know I said I wanted to get these out today but I am going to wait until Monday to be on the safe side.

Thanks gents

Looks good from my side. Thanks for all the effort!

Looks good to me!

Send send send :smiley:

Looks good to me :slight_smile:

Ok send it to the spanish address I gave to you as soon as possible. I will be there just till 1st of septembre. Thanks

Info is correct for me!

Looking good! It’s a GO for me!