Florida Performace Day

Leaving for Orlando in 2 hours woo I’m excited. Now I just need to find my loop. I always misplace that thing darn it.

Is that G-form knee pads? Let me know if they are useable alone.

Gform elbow pads and fox knee and shin pads. The gform isn’t as good as a hard shell elbow pads but it’s way better than nothing.

1 Like

Dude that was the most fun ever! I need to move up to the Orlando/Tampa area the esk8 scene is bigger than in Miami. And this bike trails are so insane! I love it here except how it was 38 degrees this morning but other than that it’s awesome lmao.

8 Likes

So for those of us who could not make it can we get more pictures and maybe some video? Or even a short recap would be awesome!

1 Like

The FOMO is stong with this one, I see…but really sweet pic…post more

1 Like

Yup. More pics or vids or it didn’t happen.

I got g-form elbow pads - they take the initial impact, then slide out of place are you get rashed anyway. I went to trip8 plastic knee & elbows - way more secure in a fall, they stay in place.

1 Like

Short video I have more clips i need to put them together into a cool video with music.

1 Like

@longhairedboy the Ly Evo enclosure is sick! Is that yours or Jakes?

2 Likes

This is what I like to see! Next year I am totally coming down!

1 Like

It was a super fun day, Riding food and beer and it was nice and cool out. We rode 15miles I started with 82% battery and finished the ride with 9% but I was pushing it hard at some points top speed of 40mph on this run.

Which board were you on?

My DIY Dual 6374 12s4p Landyachtz Evo board

2 Likes

Looks good. Nice enclouse on the evo board @longhairedboy !

3 Likes

Not that it matters anymore. But I did throw some footage together. https://youtu.be/awCTiB3QoZM

7 Likes

Why wouldn’t it matter? This is awesome. Makes me feel like I was their.

1 Like

Great video! It was alot of fun I can’t wait to see everyone else’s footage.

i have tons of footage coming! just as soon as i can stitch it together. The ride was beautiful and no one had to be towed. ITs the perfect way to get back to the party after stuffing our faces with pizza and macaroni at the Plant Street Market in Winter Garden. Thanks @Guido for the beer!

The turnout was great! we had everything from a sick ass custom TorqueBoards based Evo to Jake’s crazy ass 13S surfboard monstrosity, Evolves, and everything in between. there was even a Gen1 Raptor out there in single drive!

The Carvon Evo prototype was misbehaving half the morning, i eventually eliminated the issue the next day. Bad connection on the can bus and a bad connection on the sensor wires. Both easily fixed but super annoying. Got some really good feedback on that board while it was behaving, however, and i really appreciate it! That’s her third from the right in the pic that @Battosaii posted. I’ve already scraped the box up doing some pretty extreme curb testing to see what the clearance is like. Dont; worry, that actually is a pass. Other boxes seem to suffer far greater damage when I intentionally slide down a curb edge on the box, the rounded profile helps a lot.

Thanks everyone for coming!

6 Likes

That’s the prototype for the production Evo. Thanks man!

2 Likes