Florida Performace Day

How would you say it would perform in a straight line drag race vs a Raptor2?

Raptor 2 would have it off the line but the carvon would take over once the Raptor topped out below 30mph, which would happen almost immediately lmao

simply put, nothing is going to take a stock raptor 2 off the line except a non-stock Raptor 2 or possibly @Battosaii 's nasty fucking DIY evo, or maybe one of my four wheel drive monstrocities if geared correctly.

The R2 drive system collects pink slips like a motherfucker. Canā€™t wait to run that shit at 12S.

3 Likes

Well Iā€™ll let you guys know once my R2 comes in but I donā€™t thing my Evo would be better off the line not untill I fix my hall sensors problems so I can run hybrid.

This is how you beat the raptor 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

loving the ā€œextremeā€ drone footageā€¦ cracked me up :joy:

Let me know what 2018 has in store for the next big group ride. Iā€™m down for a meet up as soon as I finish my boards. I have friends in Orlando for a place to stay. Letā€™s make a 2018 schedule

Yeah we need to get a Southeast ride planned for sometime this spring/summer/fallā€¦probably Fall because itā€™s beautiful here. We had over 20 people show up to the Raptor 2 event

2 Likes

Iā€™m down!

10 char

1 Like

Exactly. By adding more iron. lol

so it only took most of the year but i finally dumped the footage from my go-pro and got it down to about 10 minutes or so. I added some color and mood because that day was just white and grey and washed out and everything was dead, like my soul.

5 Likes

Nice.

Need to have another one soon so I can partake.

1 Like

That was super fun Iā€™ll actually be up in Orlando again the end of September but i donā€™t know if Iā€™ll be able to ride but Iā€™ll have my boards just in case.

1 Like

Agreed. We do need to have another one. Maybe in the spring? January was a bit cold.

2 Likes

It was a bit cold but I liked it. Iā€™d rather be cold I can put a jacket on but when your hot thereā€™s really not much you can do to prevent being a sweaty mess.

Iā€™m down Iā€™ll have my 4wd Evo set up by then.

1 Like

I promised myself Iā€™d be back up there when my raptor 2 shows up. So spring might be about right.

1 Like

Howā€™s your girlā€™s OG raptor doing? still running? I may have to restore one soon for nostalgia.

1 Like

Well I recently put some Focboxes in it and was running it in FOC mode with 6355s and let me tell you itā€™s still faster than most boards lol I was having an issue with one of the 6355 motors with the shaft slipping on the motor so I have it taken apart I was thinking of selling it minus the Focboxes cause I ended up using them in a different project.

should just be able to tighten the grub screws in the motor can.

I have a raptor deck, and all the other stuff i need except cells and a bms.

1 Like

Nice Iā€™ll try that tonight when I get home, I still need an esc for it maybe Iā€™ll get a unity lol I may sell it cause I have too many boards now and it just sits for the most part.

1 Like