Florida Performace Day

count me in + 1

HAs anyone made an event for this yet if not i can make one on my facebook page so people can share it.

NVM i donā€™t see anything in the thread so iā€™m making one now.

Nice well Iā€™m going for sure but not sure if my Raptor 2 will be at my house yet.

Post a link

https://www.facebook.com/events/317228888763294/

sort of got interrupted by getting into my car and going home

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid this plan is not going to work for me. But Iā€™ll look forward to another possible trip to Florida maybe later in the year.

First reason would be the set-back for the R2. I believe Battosaii is in the same boat. Second part is no possibility to get some free days. Itā€™s busy as hell at work. So I hope you guys will have a blast and to be able to get there some time later this year.

I actually had to cancel myself. My 3d printing class starts on the same day. I feel a little embarrassed because I set this up but it is what it is. I will just have to travel down next year.

So whoā€™s all going then?

Their is a facebook page for the event. People are still going from what I hear.

https://www.facebook.com/events/317228888763294/

iā€™m going! And so is Jake. And probably Matt, the other guy in our squad.

And it looks like 4 people on Facebook are going.

Thereā€™s going to be a lot of trail riding, beer drinking, and probably even some very disorganized drag racing on the nicely paved street next to my house.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be there for sure! Was just making sure it was still happening!

Im still going, although i wont have my Raptor 2 i got tired of waiting on enertion and built my own toy with 532wh so i should be ok.

My girl would have to ride my outdated Raptor 1 with old batteries im bringing an extra space cell to make the journey lol.

Im trying to work out the kinks on my Raptor 1 but the remote is failing and Enertion again is taking their sweet ass time with sending my black friday remotesā€¦

@longhairedboy worst case scenario do you have a board my Girl can borrow for the ride?

better than that i may have a remote you can have.

3 Likes

sweet that would be awesome, i cant wait to see your boards in person!

1 Like

Iā€™m definitely down to go too. With any luck Iā€™ll have my board working by then

looks like three more local hooligans are showing up in addition to the four who RSVPed on Facebook. This might be a thing!

3 Likes

This time Iā€™ll make sure my go pro is all charged up, I always seem to forget to charge it before a ride.

1 Like

I got some new armor for this weekend hopefully I wonā€™t need it.

6 Likes

damn thatā€™s some apocalypse shit hahaha

3 Likes