Flipsky 6.6 group buy IT'S ON. 120$ w/ 2 DAY SHIPPING AND TRACKING USA

I also added info to g-doc!

should I fill out the form if I want to buy some of the extra’s (if they exist)

Can you see if I put my info on the list? I filled it out but not sure if it was recorded

yup, I see you.

nv right?

https://flipsky.net/collections/new-accessories/products/dual-fsesc4-12-100a Why not try to do a group buy for this.

1 Like

this one’s already paid for

but we should…

Yes sir nv

I’m a little confused. It says they run VESC hardware and that it will work with the VESC tool. So wouldn’t the braking, acceleration ect… be the same as any other VESC based speed controller?

for the 6.6 you can just add your name on the list and i’ll have a total of 52 by monday and i have 32 now. and it looks like there are only 40 showing sold on the form. so some of you will have to wait till they arrive monday but most I’ll give you the tracking tomorrow. https://goo.gl/forms/ctMWBhklPNl4oc4R2

I’ll get another google doc for the double going tomorrow. the double is 110$ each if we get 20. shipping is 7.20$ there’s paypal fee of like 3 percent.
i’ll do the group buy at 125$ each if you pay friends and fam. that gives me like 5$ each for my packing and shipping and you get tracking and theres some insurance and they come in like two days. figure it all tomorrow.

2 Likes

Considering that all I ever use are VESC based speed controllers, consider my statement to be in comparison to other VESC based speed controllers.

between them, so do feel better than others, which is why i’m still using pre-owned VESC-Xs in my older, personal stuff and FocBoxes in my customer builds.

3 Likes

How would I know if my name got on the list? @thisguyhere

Ask @hummie or @thisguyhere. :blush:

pm me your address, I think I see it but you didn’t fill it out fully

sorry guys i missed the post office! got roped into working for my girlfriend but for suuuuuure …tomorrow morn and i’ll post up all the tracking numbers pronto. sorry guys.

dont worry about confirming and as long as you paypaled me you will get these either sent tomorrow or at worst have to wait till at latest tuesday for me to ship them to you. when i post the tracking tomorrow with addresses if you dont see your name…wait till tuesday at latest and i’ll have the last of them sent…if you dont see your name on that list of trackings…then write me and be easy we’ll figure it then.

sorry for the lag and flipsky is prompt i just went away for a week and a half. tomorrow.

5 Likes

all good. will give you tracking in 2 or 3 hours. had trouble finding names connected to addresses for a sec and solved

if you have the wrong address on there correct it! i know at least one person told me something like that.

2 Likes

Would like to have mine sent over to @psychotiller along with the deck :smile:

imageimageimageimageimage

Not easy to see but look hard for your city and the tracking is beside. I have more to ship and they’re coming Monday and will have them out on Tuesday. I refunded a bunch of people who were out of the country as it was getting confusing and wanted a fresh slate on PayPal . If ur out of the USA I’ll ship them to u if you send 110$ Friend and fam plus 30$ for shipping and I’ll refund u what’s left of the 30$ after shipping.

6 Likes

i will have just over 10 extra of these when the rest show today if anyone is still interested. i can ship them at latest tomorrow if you order today.

3 Likes

orientation corrected

F278BED3-A7D2-4E13-8A59-EF64D7CAD256

8EE4D30C-33AF-4C3D-B040-A502F8192C05

753315A2-A646-470A-8089-9B6900773AE6

3E80F0E4-8801-43D4-8997-178FDFD4198E

0C874D70-B1CB-4D35-9281-4C48365935B1

1 Like

Thanks. @thisguyhere

Have extras of these and can ship tomorrow if anyone wants. Bump. Trying to get them out n make ends meet.

1 Like