Flipsky 6.6 group buy IT'S ON. 120$ w/ 2 DAY SHIPPING AND TRACKING USA

@Hummie You should start a new thread just for these. And add a couple bucks on top for your efforts and for floating the 10 extra units. You deserve it. Two of these are less than one FOCBOX Unity, half the price of ONE VESC 6, and you have them in hand to ship. That’s priceless.

And thanks x1000 for pulling this group buy together so quickly. I’m about to go hit my Post Office and pick these bad boys up. Stoked!!

5 Likes

Glad to hear. Need to get rid of them pronto to pay for shipping of decks n tires. Have 8 I can sell. At 115$ friend n fam I make 6$ each. Rather just keep it the same price forever at that. It’s pretty easy. “In hand” is unheard of in es8

They’re coming out w a sweet remote soon w a lcd screen

7 Likes

@Hummie are you doing a GB for the dual?

Yes will for sure but wait till later tonight I’ll put up a google doc after I’ve sent the last of these 6.6 that are already bought.

1 Like

I am just wondering what type of firmware would you use for this on Ack’s tool since it is a 4.20 for the dual?

i dont know much about these things or any escs but @BarbaraZ would probably direct you to the flipsky website where maybe you can find the info.

but I think getting the 6.6 seems the safer option if you plan to run foc, and i can ship those TODAY

i got a bunch of can bus cables anticipating people would want them but forgot to ask. i have some. kinda ridiculous sending alone though

IMG_1792 Thanks a lot! Delivered!

I currently have the focbox maybe on my next build I will be trying one of these duals or the 6.6 I definitly want to run in FOC

these are some delicious ass caramels.

0820181704a

4 Likes

Yay

2 Likes

Damn hummie these came fast.

What’s everyone doing for firmware? I’ve been using Ack 2.54 up to now.

Vesc-tool? Is latest 3.39? EDIT 3.40 as of vesc-tool 0.95 which is latest as of today

Ack 3.102?

Leave it stock?

i dont know and havent run them yet and hope to hear as much from others here.
still unsure even on the switch that will be needed. or if it’s needed.

dammit doesn’t fit.

needs like 15mm more space, do the 3rd batch have a wider cutout?

0820182009a_HDR

0820182008_HDR

1 Like

yes the new version is 145mm wide so they will still be a bit too tight though and the escs are 74.5mm wide. dremel time maybe. hadnt thought of these when told them the cutout dimensions and none of you guys convinced me to do it wider for this reason!!! at least with the double hole it’s only .5mm to sand for each to fit.

1 Like

yea even at 145mm still too narrow

possibly like this, I’m taking the xt90 off anyway, soldering on 10awg silicone wire

I’m going to spin it up with 3.40. I’ll let you know if there’s a problem.

1 Like

can anyone who knows electronicals confirm the fets for the antispark function are.present?

Yes, there are 3 FETS on the top (un-heat sinked side) that appear to be the anti-spark switch FETs. There is a 3-pin connector that is solder bridged to the on position. I will de-solder it and test and report if there is an issue.

2 Likes

Using VESC tool 0.95 I configured and spun up a 5055-200 (BLDC) with no problems. Next up configure both for 6374-190’s, mount and wire it all up.

@Hummie, you da man!

5 Likes