Fish Hook (in reverse) - Thumb option for the mini remote - Files added 01.18.19

I’m just too good at it😅 Sorry man

Love how you go back and edit your posts. Real nice.

Im done*

Which posts? I edit them as soon as I post them When I spot mistakes.

@Skunk let it go bruv. He’ll either wise up or get a ditch just like the rest. HA! HA! HA!

@danile just call it “Fish Hook” for its striking resemblance to one lol.

get a ditch?

I’m the last person you want to try and troll pal. Go find a noob to troll. You’re kind of toxicfiying the thread.

1 Like

It’s really not that bad. It just looks like a candy cane. But the comfort of it makes up for it!! I’m gonna sketch it out tomorrow and see if I can think of some changes to make it look better but retain the comfort!

I have no idea what’s going on anymore…what am I trolling about? I have no idea what getting a ditch means

It really does remind me of the hook from Moana!

3 Likes

I went and search what that actually was. Yeah. Its a fish hook… No badass name, just, fish hook.

1 Like

I’m crying :joy::joy:

Thanks for speaking outloud what we dare not

1 Like

Fish Hook sounds cool to me!

2 Likes

Yeah I had to say it about 5 times while holding the remote in a sacrificial ritualistic way before it sounded good to me lol.

3 Likes

Make sure to use you ominous voice whilst grasping it!

2 Likes

And use words like whilst

2 Likes

Khandar Estrada khandos thrus indactu nosfrandus khandar dematos khandar.

Will that sacrifi, I mean suffice?

2 Likes

I can live with fish hook! Sounds both cool/silly/catchy. @J0ker3366 @Itsmedant of course proper ritual is in place

Meanwhile on the sane side of the battery search, the updates are done, will see how it prints out tomorrow: new_mini_improved%20v6

Dani

3 Likes

Both of my irons are dead, I’ll have a new one tomorrow, should’ve been today bus USPS hates me :grinning:. Sorry for the delay, should have it done tomorrow.

6 Likes

Likely story. You’ve just been busy hustlin for some red shoes for your new board!

5 Likes

That to, but my irons really are dead. My good one… Left it on all night :frowning:.

1 Like