Fish Hook (in reverse) - Thumb option for the mini remote - Files added 01.18.19

I can vouch for @mmaner… USPS HATES him…

1 Like

This the same kid that rubbed @psychotiller the wrong way?

5 Likes

‎ Yes .

2 Likes

It kinda looks like a Musket, great work by the way :clap::clap: musket

by the way you have no idea how hard it was not posting a picture or link of a massive battery and asking if it would fit for the sh!ts and giggles but i thought better of it…

3 Likes

@mmaner both my irons have auto shutoff, which I’ve made liberal use of. Maybe a feature to look for.

1 Like

Definitely, the one I ordered does. I’m also getting a portable butain iron.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I appreciate the restrain… Almost finished fitting in a backpack with 10Ah for two years juice…

Dani

It can be a musket, kinda weird holding it with the possibility of shooting in the leg.

2 Likes

Added inputs from @J0ker3366

20190115_104629 20190115_104619

5 Likes

I like that!

I can always re-print mine here at home.

1 Like

Love the new iterations!!! Power switch is on point.

3 Likes

Is it too late to get on this test? Or, is it too early to buy one?

I’ll just wait for the final BOM and files to be posted.

Really appreciate the support!!!

I have one more iteration before the files are released. Let’s say Friday

Dani

1 Like

This one goes to @Hummie because his was stolen 20190115_210323

5 Likes

i don´t know how much possible it is, but i would be afraid to accidently switch off the remote while driving. a part of the hand is always over the on/off switch plus you move the thumb to trigger the throttle.

1 Like

This was my first thought

1 Like

@Skunk @Andy87 I would say you’ll have to try really hard to do it. It’s recessed from the outer side of the handle

2 Likes

that´s why i asked. On the pictures it looks very likely to be able to switch it off.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to try it out.

1 Like

I got mine just about ready to test, last night about midnight, then one of the controller wires broke loose. It was the red wire on the thumb control module. I was just out of steam, so Im gonna resolder it tonight and see how it does,