Fish Hook (in reverse) - Thumb option for the mini remote - Files added 01.18.19

Much appreciate the support.

For now the feedback was positive. I will fix the the stuff which came up and will just release the files closer to the weekend. If you would like to get them printed or help with the internals, send me a DM and we will figure out.

Thanks, Dani

1 Like

Is it on Thingiverse?

This will not fit.

But this will:

Will be, closer to weekend.

Dani

“Ugly Duckling” should describe it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

will this squeeze in? https://www.banggood.com/1S-3_7V-350mAh-Lipo-Battery-Spare-Part-For-TianSheng-TS866-P47-P51-F6F-Warbird-RC-Airplane-p-1290714.html?rmmds=newuserzone-categories1&cur_warehouse=CN

Dude. He linked one

1 Like

@Skunk I do my best;p I know, the one I linked is 5 mm longer, and 50mah more. I don’t have the design to be able to tell if it’ll work.

Have to save that extra 50 cents?
How cheap are you

3 Likes

He told you what would fit…

Not about the money! about the 50mah! that’s like another hour of on time! Give me the benefit of the doubt, man!

You read 50 cents instead of 50mah

No… I opened the link to both the batteries you posted and looked at the difference of the price jackass.

1 Like

ohh, I see what’s going on. The first battery is not the same as the second battery I posted. The first one is wayyyy bigger. Like 1A. The second is 350mah. They just happen to have similar prices. I wanted to know if the model could be modded to fit a much bigger battery. @Skunk

No… you posted a battery

He posted a battery

You posted another battery

I posted

Then you brought up

I know they aren’t the same battery.

I posted the 1A. He posted the 300mah. I then posted the 350mah.In the image with the battery inside of the case, it looks like there’s some room for at least another 5mm.

Cool story bro

I’m not really sure what I’m missing. There’s no nefarious business here

Guys, come on, really? If you want you can stack another 300mah and do a whooping 600mah. Will this be enough?

2 Likes

Dude I have no idea, I just asked a simple question and now we have all this… Seems like misunderstanding follows me everywhere…It’s not even important

Sorry Danile. Kid just bugs the hell out of me after only 4 days.

3 Likes