FeatherRemote and SmartRemote (Files in post #577)

Of course :slight_smile: I went now to 14s. max is 60V. But I have to test this at first…

2 Likes

I filled in the form. How do i know what batch i am in?

First batch!

FIRST BATCH IS CLOSED NOW!

4 Likes

Awsome:-) lucky me

1 Like

Jist as an idea. I used 5volt buzzers on my freestyler drones if battery was low. Maybe an idea for future to build in a loud buzzer as thay are fairly small with a switch beep beep move b@#$ get out the way lol. Handy for those moments u need a bell or buzzer Jist an idea

1 Like

Hey tricky! As u can see on the first feature list, i have already implemented a vibration motor :wink: much more reliable as an beeper.

I mean a beeper for people in front of u like a bell to warn them ypur approaching

Ahhhhhh ok, COOL IDEA!!! Like a “horn”. (Just use BELTS… they are loud enough :slight_smile: )

I ll think about this! Maybe an make an option where u can use the headlight or breaklight connector to actiave a horn. I see, we need an extra button above the trigger for this…

1 Like

CNC remote, wish me luck IMG_20181121_072641

5 Likes

Oh man! this is sick!

Guys, can u help me: What is the correct word for the METRIC(KMH) / IMPERIAL(MPH) menu point? I dont find a word to cover this point in the settings…

1 Like

Me living in the lowlands thay live and sleep on bycycles dude lol. And a mini buzzer or horn button would really be great. The 5volt buzzer are not big not extremly loud coukd be better i guess but in the remote like with a button. Would be frekken handy. Beep beep!

2 Likes

What do you mean?

Miles per hour and kilometers per hour

I mean the name of the Setting itself…

MENU POINT ← KM/H - MPH

1 Like

Unit selection?

I was thinking, how cool it would be to have an integrated flashlight with the remote? Aswell as blinker integration like the Photon Remote.

I know this is gen 1, but i think these would be welcome improvements for the next gen

2 Likes

I ll NEVER integrate a blinker… sorry… never.

BUT flashlight is cool. Same as horn… But then u need so many ouputs… mosfets… and so on… more cost…

I think i ll start an poll for this. I think the next gen will have 3 ouputs. Breaklight, Headlight and horn. But lets get the first gen be true and then we can talk about the next gen! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a quick update and explanation of the main page:

Here u find on the top left the throttle indicator. Next to it the long bar for the board battery indicator. On the right side the main values (there will be 3 different pages available… at the moment u see voltage, motor amps, battery amps) and on the bottom system indicators like remote battery, headlight status and the ESTOP status.

remote

3 Likes

Is the Police mode already in the first batch? :slight_smile:

1 Like

How come? 10char

because i dont see any reason for that… i mean… ok… if u find a lot of people how ant it, it ll implement it of course… but it really dont see any reasion for a blinker :grimacing:

So lets say… its not planed in the near future :sweat_smile:

2 Likes