FeatherRemote and SmartRemote (Files in post #577)

Theres no good reason, why these parts can’t be built into a 3d printed trigger style remote. Someone just needs to model it.

4 Likes

Do it :wink:

10char

1 Like

Yeah… Trigger style would be so nice :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: much more control on a MTB

1 Like

If someone made one. i ll create a PCB for it!

1 Like

I think you just need to flip the wheelknob magnets. Tath way you would reverse the hall-effect

1 Like

Short update! I started to assemble the first batch!

IMG_7323

4 Likes

How do I know I am one of the first 10?:smiley:

1 Like

U are in the first 10! Payment done? I am currently at 8 orders.

@StefanMe, can you check, I pm you

1 Like

Just one question, the pcb size of the advanced receiver is the same than the basic receiver? Just not populated with all components? Or the basic is smaller?

Smaller… less then the half size of the advanced PCB. image

Tomorrow i hope i have time to make pictures from the small PCB.

2 Likes

Looks great, didn’t realize it would be so high priced. Is the set down for 10s only?

If so, I might just get a basic and call it a day. I have done the tail lights using arduinos before and it works well. Just take in the pwm and if past a certain value, make the lights brighter. And once it falls down below a certain value, the light dim again. Pretty simple code.

1 Like

PM’d in the hopes that an advanced version is still available :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Woo Hooo ! Hopefully one of those is mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I ll double check later if a 12s is possible…

MAYBE u/me have just du exchange an condensator.

I’ve just realised that this is not going to work for my 12s board… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

No problem guys! U are in the first batch where is a little bit space for changes.

Looks like i can upgrade some parts for 12s. I have to change at least the diode and one capacitor. I try to organize a board with 12s to test it. I run only on 10s, But i look optimistic!

4 Likes

If you’re changing stuff, go to 13s. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Agreed with this, might as well give yourself the headroom

1 Like

I will need mine for 12s too pleeeaaase

1 Like