FatBoy Mini Urethane Gear Drive 1:(2.8, 2.6, 2.4)

Ok so …from what I gather then … your cloning a new hanger that is bigger then the 180 caliber truck that is bigger and stronger then the TB 218 clone …and it gonna be 230mm and 240mm correct…and this truck will fit on a surf rods adjustable base plates…or are you cloning a new surf rods hanger kit all together for the mini drive…just trying to figure out what is actually going on and I don’t want to miss out on the group buy…I’ve read the fourm but a lil unassure of what is going on …as I’ve been staring at these kits for a month now winter is coming …and is there a deal for two drives at once…what are the price difference from your kits now and the new one coming with pneumie…just trying to gauge what I need to keep around in the wallet and how much to save for these kits…what the time frame on these new kits too…thanks again for your time and help…super excited for these kits…

No no no, we are making FB230 FB240 as replacement for TB218 but longer, and this gear drive is only for urethane at the moment ABEC 107mm.

We are also considering if there will be people interested in getting FB230 / FB240 style hanger but compatible with SR baseplate that means that top part will be compatible with SR and bottom like our normal hanger.

P.S. Pneumie kits are already available to buy:

https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/fatboy/products/fatboy-mini-drive-train-1-3-for-torqueboards-218mm-trucks

1 Like

Ok thank you…sorry I got confused…i think i know what is going on now… thank you for your help…

Damn! Geared Ronin Katanas sounds insane. Need to start saving up for that

On your drive what is the most reduction possible before needing to go with 3 gear approach. Is 3:1 possible with 107s? Is 4:1 possible with 6x2?

On this already because motor bumps into hanger we making only 1:2.8 max on urethane one, on pnuemies maybe but it would be custom order (would cost bit more)

1 Like

I would think it’d be easy to sell 20 ronin compatible hangers that can take motor mounts? It’s such a huge gap right now. The only weird factor is the change in design of the cast ronins.

So if you see that people would be interested organise group boy or etc, when you will collect 20 people it can be made :slight_smile:

just wondering if the 240s hanger would fit the TB6380’s?

Maybe, even with 230 there is a lot of space… @Deckoz on TB218 hanger uses several washers to push away the drives several millimeters and it fits 6374.

240 is longer by 10mm so it means it has 5mm on sides more so u will run 1mm Into baseplate I think there will be not much problem regarding that but I am not sure…

2 Likes

First 230mm hangers coming in for first people who ordered right now

4 Likes

Is that mine :smiley: ?

Yes probably :smiley:

1 Like

Also your lids, solid aluminum not plastic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

P.S. If anyone wants to join early buyers wagon message me and we will make arrangement :wink:

Thats a lot of waste material :sweat_smile::open_mouth:

Well quality stuff requires sacrifices if you want to have solid product… :smiley: But don’t worry we recycle leftovers…

is that

?

2 Likes

Yeah 24K :slight_smile: Just best components for esk8 :laughing:

Are you doing GB? I was hanging around for the GB pricing. :slight_smile:

It will be, but somewhere in September, as most people have holidays right now…

1 Like