Expected Range realistic?

Yah well I mean I just use it for short cruises to shops around town for the most part not as a thrill ride or to get as far as I can as fast as possible, just saying different use cases for different people. But yah agree board setup makes a big difference as well, when I did take it up to 24mph was longboard setup but have since switched to an old school “pool deck” and not nearly as comfortable at speed if I wanted to push it.

1 Like

yeah i know… anyways lets not divert this thread

2 Likes

I’m only reporting what’s written on boosted’s site. Me and plenty others are getting 10wh/km or better. So you’re wrong again buddy.

im not worng… :joy: this is funny

this was originally what we were about and that is not an average of what normal people are getting.

tah dah

hes not looking to ride like you he trying to achive the most range at that speed which is around 25wh/mile

hes not trying to ride 10mph like you and at 40-60km/h 10wh/km is not possible

so can i say your wrong? or did you not read fully.

Yah wasn’t trying to argue about the possible range or range or efficiency here either was just throwing in my 2 cents and experience. Like you said the ride style, rider (I’m only like 115lbs) and conditions (riding on smooth roads in west suburb at edge of Chicago almost entirely flat) are going to effect the actual numbers.