Europe GB - CLOSED!

I don’t know, I have not tried it yet!

I need to wait till sunday when I’ll get my battery pack back. I gave it to spot weld some more nickel on, becauce those strips are to narrow and spot weld job is crap, looks like they used too weak spot welder.

Thought that same thing. 8 months waiting, bad quality battery, HUGE useless bms. Just can’t say that i am happy with this situation. I’ll do my next battery by myself so i can quarantee hi quality and save shit ton of money and time.

Yes , overall this GB was crap…Payed shipping twice ,half of the pepople didnt get belts that supposed to be included in pulley kit, half of the items are crap or either need additional work to be usable (like lathing the pulleys and 3d printing the retainer ring)… On top of this all the guy who “organised” this was not online on the forum for 15 days and is probably keeping a bunch of the spare parts in his garage that he will sell later on when all this hype settles …

3 Likes

That was actually 2.1mm, and I discovered it today, when the plug arrived and it didn’t fit. Damn

next couple batches going out soon. This ones for you @Surfer :slight_smile: I still have some pulleys here. Either ajay send me too much or some people don’t care :smile:

1 Like

@karma sais he missed 2 pulleys?

Does everybodys bms work properly? I have tired it only 2 times and this time it did leave my batterypack unbalanced. 9 cells were 4.08V and one 4.20V. I also noticed some drifting. Two cells dicharge and charge more than the others. About 0.1-0.15V

I’m gonna test it as soon as my vesc arrives, should be a question of days. That would be so bad, are you sure everything is wired up? Some balance cables may have detached, I’m wiring mine up from scratch so that’s to be excluded This isn’t the first group buy where this bms has been used, and if I’m right nobody else has had any problem, except the fact that you have to keep it on to charge and it keeps drifting constantly

I have checked everything expect balance connector itself. I think i try discharge that one cell to 4.08 like rest of them and see how it goes

Sorry then dude, mine was 2.5mm…i don’t understand

No problem, I received some male plugs as well, I think I’m gonna cut off the one on the charger and replace it with a 2,5mm They may have finished the 2.1 ones while working on the batch and changed plug in the middle of production

Mine is 2.1mm too

How many wires go to the male plug? Just a single one or 2 like the female one? I’m pretty noob with this stuff so I don’t really know (sorry it’s a bit OT but we’re solving problems related to the group buy)

Yea I am missing to wheel pulleys. Can I buy from @TranxFu or how did you get sp many? :o

Ajay sent most of pulleys to @TranxFu so he can lathe that exessive 0.1mm or something.

1 Like

@ninja how thick and how wide are those straps which are welded on the battery packs? And what stripes did u added to the battery? Would be nice to know :wink: Greetings

@TranxFu Hey man. Ajay isn’t giving me ANY info on my order from him, but I also ordered a pulley. Can you check that it exists? Do you need any extra info from me to know which one’s mine?

@ajaynagra You said you’d ship out my order. This was a while ago… AGAIN. Give me an update dude!!

Hello, I’m a friend of @Tijmen’s on this group buy. The parts ordered are for a board that my friend is building for me. There is a slight problem though. We have not received our order from Ajay, who hasn’t visited this site since April 25th. Thats 3 weeks Ajay hasn’t been online and we still don’t know about the status of our order - heck, we don’t even know if it exists. If you know anything about Ajay that could help us out in tracking down his contact, would you please PM either me or Tijmen? I paid Ajay, through Tijmen, over 500£ so this is no small problem for me. Again please do let us know if you know anything that could help us contact Ajay.

Adrien.

1 Like