Europe GB - CLOSED!

@ajaynagra

You should try email to his father.

@Norco How did this end? I still havenā€™t received my order of over 550 euros (nor am I receiving ANY updates) Did you get your stuff?

Fā€¦k. That is bad.

We just did. We emailed the paypal email we had to pay through. Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s his dadā€™s email account. Also emailed ajayā€™s gmail. Hoping for a reply soon. @wald.adrien

Yes I received my order eventually. I did email the PayPal email address he supplied so perhaps thatā€™s the best thing to do.

1 Like

Look at those welding spots, they are so tiny , you need a eagle eye to see them. Better reweld that battery pack, man!

@ninja Watch this. I think iā€™m going to rip whole battery in pieces and weld it properly. Right now i just donā€™t have any time.

Sorry my laptop died! Now I can answer you! So strips are 6mm wide two layers, not sure about thickness. So welder guy put nice 6 weld spots on each cell side, because those original spots were silly! And then he added one layer 8mm nickel strip, I think its 0.17 thickness, but its thicker than origional ones that came with battery. Than I glued all cells together with hot glue to keep battery nice and strong, because it was so loose, I like solid things!:sunglasses:

I think everyone who bought that battery should re weld their pack. I just found welder who can do it with 10e which is cheap AF

1 Like

Thats a great price.

Can anyone send a picture of how the charging port is wired up? I know thereā€™s the - from bms and + from the main wire, but my port has 3 pins :confused:

Hi! Did you sortred out that V/% thing with that voltmeter? Mine does the same thing, it also shows 0% when my battery is 28v. That bastard resets to % after shutting off battery.

Here you go

1 Like

No i did not. Have to try find it from google

Quality spot weldingā€¦

Thank you, thatā€™s exactly what I needed! :slight_smile: BTW, @Tuomalar, my spot welding seems a bit better than yours, I canā€™t lift it up at all. You probably got the one made by a lazy Chinese that had been working for 10 hours straight :confused:

At least strips are pure nickel :sweat_smile: I have a scratched piece of it in salt water for 3 days now, so no singn of corrosion. I rewelded and hot glued my pack and added sexy bms and heavy duty heat shrink. Now I can call it a good packā€‹:grin:

3 Likes

Going to do that too. And @SirDiff might be. But all strips were very easy to just pull off. Everyone who bought these should check their batteries.

If anybody needs some belts, Iā€™ve got 4 12mm HTD 5M 255mm Iā€™m willing to sell. Bought them from @Norco and never used cause my pulley (old group buy gen) is too large :confused: 3 euros each, pm me if youā€™re interested