Europe GB - CLOSED!

This whole GB has been huge scam. I paid 30e to ajay that he can send my stuff with DPD and i can build my board this wknd. Instead of that he sent them with my hermes as cheapest possible and so paid 10e too much and haven’t got my stuff yet.

And I told him not to use Hermes, they only deliver the packages 10% of the time

Anyone got unsolicited 90mm orange wheels? I’m missing those…

Does anyone know what kind of BMS this is ? would like to read up on it’s specs.

Also, @ajaynagra : How do we connect the battery display ? And to charge the battery, do we have to turn the switch on ?

What do you mean with “what kind of BMS is this”? Up to 77A, 10s, e-switch. I think you have to turn the switch on to charge the battery, and you’ll probalby need to solder the display on the circuit

I’d like to know it regen bypasses the bms or not. but i guess if it can handle up to 77A, then there is no need for that. :smile:

Uhu, that’s what i guessed. But where ? euhm… across the battery output leads ? (wouldn’t this fry the lcd ?)

I’ve been wondering the same thing.

You just solder the leads for the volt meter after the BMS, typically at the XT-90 at the end.

What most people do is remove the XT-90, wrap the POS meter lead around the POS battery lead, the same with the NEG, an resolder the XT-90 connector.

So I gues that would be off until it was switched on? Is there a link to setting one of these up for cell count etc?

No clue, don’t know which volt meter it is. Usually there’s a button in the back, you hold it down while powering on then hit the button until you get your cell count.

Funny enough, my parts arrived the day after I posted @Tuomalar. Happy that some of it arrived, however the 2 pulley kits, the sets of wheel and charger I paid for did not arrive, that’s around 35€ * 2 + 25€ + 29€ = 124€ of missing parts… Is it hopeless to try and get them or what do you guys think? Maybe take a lesson from large group buys and buy directly from vendors… :s

I only lost like 5-10 euros and a lot of time in this, but if I were you and lost 125€, I would stalk him until he gives me what’s mine. It’s not that he didn’t make any profit out of this, motors alone were like 30 € of profit each, batteries 40. I mean, a third of what we paid went directly into his pockets, the minimum he can do is send the right stuff. I understand he got scammed (I mean, he did a stupid move, I can’t tell you but it was pretty irresponsible) and underestimated the shipping fees, but he wasn’t clear at all with us. You should do something.

@ajaynagra You said you’d send my stuff out ASAP. That hasn’t happened yet. Check your messages. What’s my tracking number?

Luckly i lost only belts in this GB and a little bit of money lost on pulleys… Not realy a expensive lost but im still missing pulleys that are suposedly being lathed by @TranxFu … And now even he doesnt replay on private messages -.- This whole GB is disaster …

Found my stuff today from local post office. Got everything i asked, but thought that charger would be 4A instead of 2A.

As of today I have sent out every lathed pulley. Please have some patience. It took like about 2 weeks until @bardialongo got his pulley. Everybody but 3-4 people should have gotten theirs by now. Sorry for the delay but on a kind notice, I volunteered to do the lathing for free :slight_smile:

Maybe the people who have received their pulley can confirm it here in this thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah i’ve received your pully @TranxFu :slight_smile: verry happy about it, fits like a glove. The 3d printed part also fits! thanks alot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did the battery percentage meter come with the battery pack? @ninja

Yes, it was with battery pack.

Any idea how i can change % to V? I know there is that button, but every time i switch board off it resets to %.