Europe GB - CLOSED!

He sent me a tracking code, my stuff arrived 1 week later. Missing something, but worth like 4 euros, so not too bad

Does some know where my package is? What does PROSESSED AT INT HUB actually mean? Wondering if my stuff is still in GB despite it should arrive tomorrow if there isn’t any delays.

You can ask to parcel2go, there’s a chat option

i can’t find that chat

It took me ome time to find it. Log in with a google account, then go to help centre, find the cathegory that suits your problem. Then there should be a “are you satisfacted?” button, last time I did it, the chat link came up after i pressed “this was not helpful” or something like that

my package arrived two days after being processed at int hub

Here’s the chat for parcel2go

My parts finally arrived! I am so happy right now! Packaging could have been a bit better considering there is a big battery inside.

Tomorrow i will check if everything works :slight_smile:

Slightly off topic but does anyone know the size of the set/grub screws for the pulley - I might have lost 2 of them

Hi!

They are 3mm long and have M4 thread.

But those screws what are in between pulleys teeth can be 6mm long, I think it’s better to use all thread for maximum power. And those screws what are on the neck of those pulleys can be 4mm long.

1 Like

Perfect. Thanks :grinning:

M4 sounds really big. I have 30 pieces of 15t 15mm pulleys here and they all have m2 grubs

Hummm actually now you mention it M4 does sound pretty huge. Actually the motor mounts are M4 so I’m guessing that isn’t right. M2 does sound more likely.

I actually went out of bed and checked. The black pulley has M2 and the silver one has M5(!)

2 Likes

Hero. M2 it is. Those silvers ones are monsters.

They’re m4 and 5mm long. @norco

1 Like

Turns out M4 is the winner. Used a M4 machine screw to confirm.

2 Likes

It is M4, I measured them with my calipers!!! Also they are not 5mm long they are 3mm!

1 Like

Arent we supposed to get 2 or 4 belts with our pulley set? I got none ?

Me neither, no belts all though I paid for extra. A bit disappointing