Europe GB - CLOSED!

Hi @TranxFu I sent you a message about my address and a question regarding cost, please send me a reply when you get the chance, thanks

If someone has any Caliber Truck Clones left and some spare Wheels and mounts and Pulleys I would be interested.

@ajaynagra: Got my stuff today. Sadly itā€™s 3 83mm wheels and 1 90mm wheel. So itā€™s totally unusable. I ordered a set of 90mm.

How do we solve this?

1 Like

Today is the last chance to give a tracking code to paypal @ajaynagra

To those guys having their pulleys lathed by me. I got all the shipping labels printed and pulleys packed.

Regarding the retainer rings, I had some printed. However the holes donā€™t match up with the pulley. Any ideas ? Iā€™ll check if there are retainer rings without the ā€œprongsā€. Those who donā€™t want to wait can have their money for the retainer ring refunded and Iā€™ll give you one of the discs that was send with the pulleys :slight_smile: @JLabs could you link me to your printed rings ? Did these fit well ?

UPDATE: I have mirrored the rings and it seems to fit now.

Im willing so sell mineā€¦ Since i lost my job im quiting the build. PM me if ur interested

Can you reverse mount the mount on the trucks (for a drop through) and if so where are you based. Might be interested in the Trucks and mount. How much?

Hi @TranxFu I PMā€™d you yesterday about my address, could you let me know about the cost of the retainer rings and Iā€™ll have the shipping fee and the retainer ring cost sent to you. Thanks

I think i did ?

Got the parcel in today.

Wheels are correct, but got 4 belts (ordered 3) and there is no 12mm motor pulley, which I really need.

Do you still have one and can you send it? (10 mm bore?)

Did you do that? I havenā€™t had news about my order for 2 months. Please, donā€™t start this ā€œnot replyingā€ thing again

He sent only one for a test.

Did anyone find the right screws/bolts to attach the retainer rings and sprocket to the wheel yet, and knows what length/size is needed? @TranxFu maybe?

looking for 97mm wheels any colour shipped to ireland

Thanks

All national(Germany) pulleys until now have been sent out today. Pm me if you want your tracking nr :slight_smile: The bottom of the 3d printed rings look a bit rough. No biggie. Just wanted to tell you. My printer failed with the leftover PETG.

@jm.riviere

The screws/bolts are M5 and need to be at least 65mm I think. Donā€™t nail me down on that :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TranxFu When can I expect the EU (UK) ones to be sent out? Thanks

I tried the bolts in a local store and i found out that: -The motor mount need an M6 of 20/25mm -The flywheel needs M5 bolts. Reading in jlabs group buy, should be 65mm length

1 Like

@ajaynagra

Havenā€™t received any further information from you yet - did you sent the package? Do you require my address again or did you use the information from the first group buy?

Parcel arrived this week. Everything seems to be there. On holiday for now, I will test and start built when Iā€™m back. Thanks Ajay.

Got my stuff - These BMS are huge and have place for up to 24S batteries if you modify them - IĀ“ll test them soon!

@ajaynagra Sadly this is a 42V 2A charger, but I ordered a 4A!!