Europe GB - CLOSED!

Soo… any news on the packages with batteries in nom EU countries? @ajaynagra

Again, @ajaynagra you’re replying to other threads, please say something here without us asking everytime

Does anybody have any of the following that’s up for sale?

• VESC
  • Motor mount
  • Truck
  • Pulley

Why is everyone posting in this group buy that started over a year ago

Funny guy.

And hey @ajaynagra did that test battery made it? Or when it is supposed to be in destination? And who is that lucky one?

Received my stuff today. Wheel pulley is missing.

To Reamondrum2,only because he has a paypal claim to me.

Wheel Pulleys come from Tran, i have no control over that now

So the ones who have a claim get the stuff earlier? Why shouldn’t we all open a claim?

Its not that, i could send all these batteries out but if they all get detected, how is anyone in a better position?

So when was that package sent and when is the estimated delivery?

I sent it 31st of march and they only collected it yesterday (or updated tracking)

Please keep us updated everyday, and reply to my DMs at least once a month :slight_smile: (i mean reply now to my DM)

I asked you earlier in a PM to send the wheel pulley to me with my other stuff and you replied OK. So I have to pay more to get it.

Pulley and retainer ring arrived today, thanks @TranxFu

Nice work on the lathe @TranxFu, that wheel pulley looks sick.

@ajaynagra I’m missing my motor pulley. Any idea when I can expect it? Strange thing tho I don’t see it in any of your lists, but I did order one.

Ok PM me your address again thanks

Received my stuff today, no parts missing! Thanx @ajaynagra :smile:

Just a few questions to you guys:

1. Where I should connect that volt meter? Do it need some voltage converter or just plug and play thing?

2. I connect my voltage tester to main leads of this 8s4p battery!: so when battery switch is off tester shows 19.8v, but when I turned on that battery switch my tester shows 28v… wtf?

3. Do that 42v charger will charge my 8s battery, also in near future I’m be upgrading this battery with thin super sexy 8s bms from battery support.com - so do that 8s bms will like those 42v from that charger?

I found that the BMS’s used in these packs (at least mine) have to have a load on POS & NEG legs before the voltage reads correctly. You will notice there’s almost no AMPS even when there is no load. I don’t know why, But it’s normal.[quote=“ninja, post:1633, topic:13419”] Do that 42v charger will charge my 8s battery [/quote]

Are you sure its 8s? I thought there was only 10s in this group buy.

Yes, I asked to make 8s for me!