Europe GB - CLOSED!

Hey @TranxFu, could you then also send me a printed ring? howmuch will this add to the costs? Greetings

@ajaynagra if you have some spare time can you send me my tracking code?

PM me your name and address and ill see if i can find it :slight_smile:

Sending a couple of batteries tonight, starting off with the ones with paypal claims

Ok. I hope you can send all by the end of this week.

Thats the aim

Could you tell me my tracking number please? I donā€™t have access to the paypal that was used to pay with. Paypal email: [email protected]

Hey, Are you still taking orders on this one or is it closed?

@LondonAussie I havenā€™t receive my order since Decā€™16 soā€¦who knows, probably it is still going :joy:

What do you need?

Just literally starting. So everything minus the deck. Wheels, mount, trucks, motor, belt, batteries, SC etcā€¦

There are no more new ordersā€¦ But some ppls are trying to sell their part of the GBā€¦ Like meā€¦ Pulley set , trucks , wheels and motor mount

@ToMiCcc: How many mounts do you have?

One mount , 4 wheels , complete pulley set with 4 belts , caliber trucks

I got some good remotes in stock soon: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/benchwheel-remote-checking-interest-eu/19419/20

My order arrived today. :grin: A long story found a happy end. Thank you Ajay and also thank you to your father.

So, my order arrived yesterday, everything but the pully (also no bolts whatshowever) was in there. Now i can finally start putting everything together. I will cancel my claim as soon as i receive a pully from @TranxFu.

Shoot me a pm with your address :slight_smile: Iā€™m just calculating 1ā‚¬ for a ring. Read posts above to figure out the shipping costs.

Hey ajay, could you please send my stuff today? I know you already have everything packed up, I paid extra money a long time ago and asked if you needed more, you didnā€™t reply so I assume you donā€™t. Now please satisfy the longest waiting customer you have, thanks :slight_smile:

I got a tracking number which tells me my parts should arrive till 07.04.17, soooo itĀ“s on the way :slight_smile: