Europe FOCBOX Round 2 - Speed Ball 20/20 Full!

Good for me … after some help from Monkey32 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good for me.

All ok. Can’t wait to have it :slight_smile:

@monkey32 How is the shipping ?

Round 1 was shipped today, I am still packing and waiting for okay to ship this round

Well i dont see them active … and if you dont get the ok you wont ship for the rest ? is almost september tho…

No hard fealings just asking… I saw there are like 4 5 more pll who did not give the ok …

Yea, will change- these are just slip numbers. They give tracking when shipped. Still packing, hopefully send later this week.

GO! :slight_smile: good for me

GO - All correct for me.

Hey @monkey32, do you think you will ship these today?

Please send these soon… They are wgats still missing in my build

Sorry boys, Today agenda is to finish packing, that shit is taking longer than I anticipated and thats with a helper- I will send a photo when task is complete. Tentative plan to ship all except @Riako on Monday.

I know you all have been waiting eagerly, I’m sorry that this is taking longer than anticipated. As soon as photo will update- tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the understanding. H

2 Likes

Take all the time you need, man. You’ve made a lot of Europeans happy :wink: Keep up the good work and thanks again!

Its all good - just keep us updated and then its no problem. I just have trust issues after the shogu12 group buy… Thanks for doing it all btw!

I finally got my set of mounts from him, have you not gotten yours yet?

Nothing. I just want my money back at this point, I managed to source some other mounts in the mean time.

Alright kids…packing is finished tonight…will be sent tomorrow …will update with tracking at some point this next week.

4 Likes

It’s official- they have been dropped off at the post office.

2 Likes

Will there be a round 3?

Why tit’s not written GO next to my line ?