Europe FOCBOX Round 2 - Speed Ball 20/20 Full!

maybe because you did not answer when Monkey asked if everything is ok with the names. ??

I wrote all ok some time ago and also don’t have a GO in my line :frowning:

Yeah I am just shipping …if there were problems you all have had enough opportunities to tell me.

Again I emphasize : All are being sent unless you told me otherwise.

I may be able to pull a round 3 to be delivered in Jan. if there is interest.

2 Likes

Alright, i hopefully already have a vesc by then.

Thank you! And delivery costs?

1 Like

Nice work monkey! Looking forward to getting them soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @monkey32, you have tracking numbers ready yet? I would like to check if I should stay at work one more day or just go home and pick it up next week :wink:

My FocBoxes arrived yesterday! Super fast shipping. I have yet to test them but they were packaged well. Thanks a lot for setting this up and following through @monkey32!

1 Like

where you live?

Switzerland

Tracking to be updated this evening.

1 Like

Just picked up mine at the post office. Sweet, thanks @monkey32!

1 Like

Wife, “You have a small package from Madrid.” Me, “I’ll have you know my small package has been likened to those found in Northern America, nearly Thailand quality.” Wife, “You really do have a small package from Madrid.” Me, “You said it was perfectly ‘ample’ last ti… hang on, hang on a ruddy minute, vesc, vesc, VESC VVEESSSCCCCC HELOOOO!!!”

5 Likes

@monkey32 Thank you bro just got my package all good. Perfect condition cant wait to test them out. cheers

1 Like

@monkey32 thanks man, my fookbox has arrived today and I’m stunned of how sweet it is in comparison with maytech vesc half product. Kudos, bro!

1 Like

For the rest of you …tracking numbers updated.

1 Like

Buenas tardes señor Hunter.

Received mine today :heart_eyes:

Many thanks! :v:

I’m back :blush: thanks you for your patience @monkey32 , I’m now ready to received.

I’ll try to ship monday

1 Like