Europe FOCBOX Round 2 - Speed Ball 20/20 Full!

If stateside I would check out @yummyblobs. He has had good reviews from what I’ve read.

Kevin R - Please PM me with your address

1 Like

OK listen up ladies

IF YOU PAID IN PAYPAL AND DID NOT INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NAME AND OR ADDRESS IN PAYMENT, SEND ME A PM WITH SAID INFORMATION. I WILL NOT GO HUNTING FOR YOU…I.E. YOU WILL NOT HAVE YOUR PRODUCT SENT IF I DO NOT HAVE YOUR FORUM NAME IN THE NOTES OR IF YOU HAVE NOT PMd ME WITH YOU NAME/ADDRESS. I WAS EXPLICIT IN PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS TO INCLUDE AS A NOTE WITH YOUR FORUM NAME and if your forgot AN ADDRESS so I KNOW WHO IS WHO AND WHERE TO SEND YOUR GOODS!!!

Much love, Hunter

Miguel P. Please PM me with your address and full name

Just did. Thanks!

done :wink:

Big thx 2 U !

Alright ladies, I believe I have my shipping sheet set for this group…I expect to ship sometime next week.

Hey monkey, any update on this?

1 Like

Update: processing and packing…hopefully get these packed and shipped Sat. The Spanish post office is still running summer hours and I’m at work, which means I can only ship Sat.

Any idea how long the shipping will take ? i mean after you send them??

Great! Thanks for the update

If someone hasn’t paid yet, I would be more than. Willing to take two. PM me.

1 Like

Hello ladies and Gents,

I have been running around getting ready to ship and have noticed a few mistakes. As all of you have paid, and I want all of you to get your FOCBOX after this first initial shipping, I have made a spreadsheet with your Forum name, last names, country of destination, Order, and a tracking number

• Go to the 2nd sheet at the bottom of the page marked Group Buy #2

Please double check that your forum name aligns with where I am sending these. If you see a problem, or you are moving, get in touch with me via PM. If all looks good send a short message of confirmation in this thread.

I know I said I wanted to get these out today but I am going to wait until Monday to be on the safe side.

Thanks gents

Sorry all full up…i may do another around Christmas

No idea, too many variables.

All good for me :+1:

@monkey32 Good for me with name :thumbsup: . Thank you.

Looks good. Although it’s not SlovAnia but Slovenia :slight_smile: Send away!

Fixed and fixedand fixed

All good as far as I’m concerned! Go go go :smiley: