EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

Hopefully those bad days arent nearby

Well can you use a little of the tip do give me a button :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope so too! Let’s better say for your next build☝️ By the way, just forgot to change the address in pay pal. There is written my German address. Please sent it to the russian address mentioned in the google form

1 Like

One moment, theres one payment here i am having an issue with

Ye, Thank you. I will fill out the form again at the end of the month :slight_smile:

I received 7 payments. One is on hold now with a 21 day wait, notified who that is and doesn’t mind waiting.

Now…

@rey8801 @rob.in.space

I sent you an invoice, but I have cancelled it because there is a chance Paypal will put these two payments on hold too. I dont know if there is a way to check

Don’t know what to do.

Transferwise is a possibility but only just made the account and waiting for verification. Or I can carry on with these orders and then hopefully by then all those stupid paypal issues are resolved or decide to use transferwise

2 Likes

Hi! Saw now the invoice, I am coming back from Japan and it was night :sweat_smile: I see the invoice got canceled. COuld you make a new one? I am boarding now and it will take a while to get home…please just leave it open and I will send you the money as soon as possible.

Ok. The issue is what I just wrote in the post above :sweat_smile:

1 Like

no problem so I am reading fast before boarding. Did you get the other payments except mine and another one or is a general problem? Otherwise just make another invoice now. I still have 10 minutes before boarding

I got all other payments, but the last one was put on hold lol.

got it and what if I transfer you the money to your PayPal?

Could you tell me the amount without PayPal fees ecc…just for a direct transfer.

It tells me if the money is “available” or put on hold. I can return the money if that happens but I dont know if paypal keeps the fees you just spent.

I think it keeps the money, that’s why maybe I can send to you the money not as invoice but friend and Family

OK.

Just send

$111*3

your Paypal email account?

Sent! Thanks man…

1 Like

Issue sort with @rey8801

@rob.in.space you might have to wait since sending the cost of 4 escs friends and family might not be the best option, depends if you trust me.

Going forward I will probably use transfer wise, probably should have listened to you @rey8801 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello moon i ve paid too quickly therefore i ve paid your first invoice and now i owe you the other 2 dollar. And the new invoice is not working correctly for me.

@moon - I see the old cancelled invoice, but not any new ones. I’ve never used transferwise personally, but I’ve no problem trying it. Can you PM me your details for the payment and the final cost?

Yes I will. I haven’t used transferwise either. I will let you know when my account is ready to receive payment