EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

Well I use transferwise in order to have online free account in the currency you like nad it has very low fees. So you can first trasnfer money to it and then to Flipsky. @moon

1 Like

Yeah but maybe thats against forum rules or something idk

For the escape group buy we also used transferwise. Don’t think it’s against Forum rules

2 Likes

I think the forum rules wants us to buy true PayPal good and service. Does’nt tell how to pay a comapny since most of the time Chinese company do not accept PayPal. Anyhow I just wanted to give a possibility. I am fine with PayPal.

1 Like

Lol… Good old Carlos from Bitconeeeeeeeeect :-p

2 Likes

@moon i missed you calling me somehow and you had a question…which i cant answer and instead brings on my own question: can you use a 12v switch or does it have to be 24v?

Maybe @rey8801 @hyperIon1 can answer. They talked a lot about it earlier.

You have to check your ratings on the pushbutton self latching. Most are duel rated. AC/DC the DC is always lower. ( for the switch) Usually printed on the side or bottom around the prongs. Now for the LED. Witch is rated from 5v- 24v also indicated on the side of switch housing.

1 Like

imageimage

1 Like

I thought the question is if a 12v button would work too or if you need to get a 24v button

For the flipsky they are using a button rated at 36v. It’s still a low voltage circuit. Being that. I wouldn’t use anything rated less than 24v. 12v is too low

1 Like

Sent Invoices to those who filled out a form.

Accidentally miswrote the value on basically all of them but changed it in time

Is it still possible to pay it in the end of the Month? :slightly_smiling_face:

You can order at the end of the month, so in other words yes, but your order isnt included in this batch.

So basically if you can I will order for you. Since you can only pay at the end of the month I can only order then. I can’t front the money for people for obvious reasons :slight_smile:

So should I cancel the invoice ?

Fill out the form again when have the money to order. Thanks

1 Like

One question to the payment. I got an invoice for 228$. Seems to me there no shipping costs included. This payment will be done later?

Yes. That is done later. I think I mention it in the invoice, and the second post of this thread

Paid the invoice did give some tip for the work doing this, is it possibel to take a button to?

1 Like

There was an option to in the invoice, I am sure :slight_smile:

But I dont think you can go back!

Money sent with some Trinkgeld for bad days😜

1 Like