EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

btw.

People who wanted untracked will have to wait till tuesday because my local post office is shut because of Bank holiday

I though Belgium is one of most expensive country to ship to but actually I see Finland and Danmark is even worse. Not talking about Switzerland because is not EU.

Belgium is one of the cheaper ones alongside with Germany, Netherlands and France (past experiences)

Should be sent hopefully i got the fees right

1 Like

Good to know. I guess is because it is closer to UK.

You got it right

1 Like

Money sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is so weird - I bought the labels for basically everyone but theres some languages such as german which have letters ( ß) that have obvivously confused the system.

When its meant to be “Gotzkowskystraße”

The english way of writing this would be Gotzkowskystrasse?

2 Likes

yes 10chars

1 Like

Just have seen right now. Is there a reason why i‘m white in your list?

1 Like

no just me being dumb with formatting

1 Like

Ok will sent you 10.50 in a minute.

Money on the way :relieved:

1 Like

I have your money

1 Like

As min this time without problems :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just waiting for 3 more payments.

Printed labels for most people except @Andy87 since post office is going to be closed until tuesday, and when you buy online they expect you to send it the next day I am pretty sure. So I will buy your label on monday.

@puuhapet @reccer (also owes $2 ontop) @Ch4w (already bought your label but waiting for your payment)

@akira do you want tracked?

No problem! Guess my boards will take longer than your pack to arrive anyhow

And the hubs from @rey8801 even not ordered yet :see_no_evil::joy::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Oh no, hope I didn’t send payment to the wrong place? You should have received some money from me a couple of hours ago via PayPal. Screenshot_20180824-224318

@moon Well, it looks from your table by tracked is cheaper than untracked, right? The n tracked :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohhh. Maybe I didn’t see it.

Money is on the way.

1 Like