EUR _Group Buy - 100-102€ VESC 6.6 Flipsky

Shipping to Finland is always expensive and If you don’t live near the capital city the cost goes higher. If I had to send out to Europe this same size package as @moon is sending to us it would cost double.

1 Like

On the other hand you probably have the perfect spots to ride a mountain board :wink:

I checked today, your payment went through :slight_smile:

Moin moin moon, i´ve send you 10 GBP, thanx for you work!

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I plan on sending every single package tommorrow, everyone has paid. I just need to fill a few custom forms I think.

@Andy87 I think I have to fill out a form like this because you are in Russia?

1 Like

Sent you pm

is there also a flipsky dual vesc 6.6? nvm i saw it already

No as far as I know it got delayed in production. Only dual 4.12 at the moment or single 6.6

1 Like

dual 4.20 :point_up: A guy here made a preorder a time ago and said Flipsky promised him to drop a new version of the dual 6.6 on Thursday…I thought they totally closed that dual 6.6 thing because of lack of interest.

One vesc, 6.6 + a 6384 motor + chain Fwd = very Powerful budget board.

2 Likes

Right 4.20! My bad

1 Like

All shipped but one

They say 6-13 working days

4 Likes

All shipped

@Newby including the trucks

2 Likes

what about the dual model? Is there any interest in it?

There was little interest.

I spoke to @Okami and we discussed that if theres good reviews of the esc, then should be a enough demand for a GB

I didnt do my research even on these normal models, will wait a bit before making a purchase :slight_smile: Need to see what people will say about them

1 Like

I recently read about some voltage measurement issues with the single 6.6 unit. Not sure if that´s a general issue or just some single unlucky units. Besides I just heard good reviews so far. Can´t wait to make my own experience soon.

2 Likes

Yeah there will be quite a lot of people in the US getting them soon

1 Like

@moon you have some tracking details for those who wanted tracked shipping?

I got an email from [email protected] with the info. Check your mail :slight_smile: