eSk8Tube Video thread

Just a heads up, GoPros do not have standard tripod holes. You will need a GoPro tripod adapter in order to mount it to that pole! Edit: I didn’t see the top picture, you will be able to mount your GoPro to the top picture, but not the second one with the 1/4 tripod screw!

Ok, Edited my video. Still not perfect but better Id say.

Lol ok good start​:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: … Needs shots of the board… A little heavy metal music and jump the fence at the end #GoSkate :bangbang:

Here is my other board and another ride @Namasaki🤘🏻

3 Likes

hahaha… Don’t think I’m down for jumping fences. Sorry, Don’t like heavy metal. Not sure I want to give up my age but I’m likely the oldest skater you know. Oh and I still surf when the waves are up. I went with the laid back music because of the slow ride. The slow ride because I was holding my iPhone in one hand and was afraid of dropping it. When I wasn’t filming, I was going up to 30mph on one of the open straightaways with no pedestrians. My Gopro equipment is coming tomorrow. So I’ll be able to film some fast runs with my helmet mount. And some cruizy carvy stuff with the selfie pole.

Lol 44 years going on 45 :metal:t2:

Another really cool video! Are you shooting in wide angle mode or medium? That looks like a fun place to skate

Well alright then. I’m 58 going on 20 Hope to keep surfing and skating into my 70s

2 Likes

Yeah riding with the iPhone in the hand is def no Bueno … It’s like you can’t hold it tight enough…lol…I wouldn’t dare running my board with. Phone app…That’s crazy-Ville …

Lol have fun looking out the window for the goods to arrive…it’s like your birthday again :tada: … Have fun reading the GoPro manual on the throne !

Yep the wide…the camera is not really too far from me so I need to get more back ground in the shot…play with the settings … Also make sure you record in the compatible settings for your iPhone … I think I film in 1080 30p … I don’t thing the iPhone can do the 60p … Maybe in 720… Just make sure … Otherwise you gotta edit via computer … And “ain’t nobody got time for that”!

Well, right on 58…that gives me hope lol … :facepunch:t2:…try bob Marley … Peter tosh …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: … Don’t go Joni Mitchell lol :fist:t2:

And thanks man👍🏻 for the kind words

It’s Las Vegas…Downtown Vegas at night is a trip…I haven’t bombed down Las Vegas Blvd yet…they were doing repairs and they have a bunch of pilot holes…but hope to do that and video that… I still need to rip down Fremont Street without getting arrested and video that … The best I did was cross … And that was like two seconds … I usually park in the art district and make my way down and back… It’s a hoot for sure with all the people … Drunk and sober alike … I just get yells from the sidewalk , cars… I had a tow truck driver carry a full blown question and answers session as I was rolling down the street … Fun stuff

Couldn’t resist

4 Likes

so its your video i seen in facebook uploaded by Carvon . told him that i got high just by watching the whole TEN minute video and physically touching that red dot at the end of video . couldnt walk straight after video . swaying left and right makes me dizzy .

@Michaelinvegas ~ 44 and you ~ 58

i am 47 this 21st May .

all the ‘criminals’ here in singapore always said “you’re still young! !”

47 and still waiting for replacement BMS , also its raining today for 10 hrs now .

I reposted an edited version of the video that’s less than 3 mins and has music. Also cropped it to display horizontal.

Gimbal otw

1 Like

Hahaa … You’re gonna need a whole film crew to follow you around…:movie_camera:

Thats the one thing I don’t have and wish I did. Someone to skate with and take turns recording each other. I think thats the best shot angle. Thats what the downhill racers do and there vids are awesome. RunPlayBack has posted some awesome videos like that also. Well I got my Gopro and the the gimbal is coming tomorrow. Cant wait to try that setup out. Ive been watching some comparison videos on youtube and the results are amazing! I’ll have to do some comparison videos myself.

Dude, you have no idea how hyped I am for you to get that gimbal! I’ve been wanting one for myself for a while, can’t wait to see what you do with your new gear!

Yes, I’m excited about the gimbal more than the Gopro. I did put the Gopro on my 40" selfie pole just to see what it was like. It was pretty shaky.

Lol

2 Likes

This I’m gonna try one day…

1 Like